Chapter 43//Explainations

Sorry for the very late chapter ^_^

Faith's POV

I watch Catarina walk off and out of the hotel before I look at the guy in front of me face to face well chest to face.I'm 5'4 so I'm quite Tiny compared to 6'0 something gut in front of me and about 4 inches smaller Than Cat.So I'm a midget,I clear my throat and puff out my chest slightly trying to seem at least a bit intimidating.

"So you know Cat?"I ask finally breaking the awkward silence between us I start fidgeting under his intimidating gaze.I Blame my damn anxiety for being afraid to talk to people!He doesn't say anything for a good minute then he speaks up "Sister?What did she mean by that?"I bite back a sarcastic remark.

Or you know you could completely ignore my question that's fine too.

"If she didn't tell you anything than I believe that she didn't trust you enough so I'm not going to tell you..."I trail off scanning his face a splash of deja vu washing over my body running my blood cold and my throat dry.

That's Eisuke Ichinomiya.....

Oh well okay then.

I swallow back a cry of surprise and suddenly realization hit's me harder than Mile cyrus On a wreaking ball,That's what he meant by do not return to my hotel,and how he seemed to control the place.I really am A Idiot.

I toss my shorter almost blonde white hair behind my shoulder and stare at Eisuke. "Oh I think she trusted me."I narrow my eye's at him and put my mouth in a grim line "Trusted?As in past tense?"I ask tapping my foot against the ground waiting for him to answer me.

He shrug's his shoulder's as his answer and I scan him up and down.Didn't Cat seem to trust him?If she did trust him and he didn't know could she be ashamed to have me as a sister?Or was it simply she didn't want to spill her life out?How does Catarina know this guy anyway's?

So many questions not enough answers.

I could feel a headache pinching at my temples and I carefully massage them."If you can prove that she trusts you then I will tell you if not I'm walking out of here pretty boy and you will never know."I say finally making my decision.She does need someone it scares me to think what would have happened if I didn't follow her onto the roof would she really have jumped would I have ever gotten to say good bye?

I shiver slightly imagining the endless possibility's.

Mr.Ichinomiya Seems to go deep into though and suddenly say's "Her sister died."I look at him blinking twice "Wow great Job for all I know you could have gotten that from this space age technology called the internet." Yeah I don't think he appreciated my sarcasm.

"I know her deepest feelings I know that she feel's worthless and that she blame's herself for everything that goes wrong in her life I know that she is depressed and I know she's still pain I also know she seems stuck in her past."My mouth pop's open slightly but I regain my pride and Posture.

If she told him all this then she must have trusted him.Or still might trust.

"I'll tell you I'll explain everything just Can we not talk here?"I ask looking around watching as people elbow past me trying to get to there location.I don't want everyone to hear.

He seems to understand and the next thing I know we are both out side taking a small stroll.The wind tossed my hair back I open my mouth to talk but suddenly I could feel Eisuke's attention transfer to something else I look over my shoulder's and freeze too.

Catarina was standing less than 20 feet away from us but she didn't seem to notice us instead her attention was focussed more on something a few feet away she seemed stuck to the spot.I follow her line of vision and could see her looking at a news paper that's in her hand's Her face in twisted with many emotion's her mouth slightly hung open.she throw's the new's-paper on the ground almost as If disgusted to ever look at it.

Then she took off...

She tripped over her feet several time's but didn't stop she cut in front of the street running past car's and Random people,I walked over absentmindedly to the paper on the ground and pick it up scanning the title 'Christina Gutierrez' I furrow my eye brows slightly and blink a couple time's.The obituary...

I couldn't understand why Catarina freaked out so much until it dawned on me 'Christina Gutierrez' Our mother.I could feel my throat grow dry and a stab of guilt plunged into my stomach almost as welcoming as a Knife tip.

No,no.no,no,no,no!

I could feel the new's paper being plucked out of my hands by stronger one's but I didn't flinch.I Was in shock complete and utter shock.I suddenly felt incredible dizzy and I backed up slightly my voice stuck in my throat,that can't be the same girl who was supposed to mother me. . .Could It?

I could feel the panic attaching it's self to me like a parasite and I back away slightly.How could I not know?How could she not tell me?

I could feel myself becoming dizzy and I Bite down on my bottom lip a little too hard and could taste blood.

A few day's ago everything was almost normal . . .

_4 Day's ago_

I gripped the file in my hand clutching it so hard my knuckles turned white staring at my birth certificate in disbelief.I blink a couple time's snapping out of my daze and I storm out of my room slamming the door behind me The birth certificate and File of Catarina Ferro Gutierrez clutched in my hands.

I run downstairs and could see my mom still in the kitchen.I felt a mixture of betrayal and hurt that after all this time they never told me and after they even showed up at our doorstep my mother ushered them away as quickly as she could.She didn't want me know.

I threw the file down on the table loudly enough for my 'mother' to jump in shock."What the hell is this?!"I demand glaring at her,she seemed to grow 50 shades paler than normal and let me tell you she looked absolutely horrible."Where did you find that?"She ask's reaching out to grab the birth certificate but I yank it away from her grip.

She just ignored my question.

"Is this true?"I bellow my voice raising higher I didn't want a bullshitted answer I wanted the truth.

".....Y-yes....."

_Back to present_

I looked at Eisuke my mouth still hung open I needed to talk to someone but I'm more worried about Catarina Right now I give him my card and he takes it confused."It's so you can get hold of me later so I can tell you details but for now..."

I look in the direction Cat disappeared to and turned back to Eisuke.

"Go help her..."

___________________________

Sorry short chapter but I just wanted to get some thing's out,Next chapter could be in Eisuke POV i dont really know yet.Well anyways Sorry again for the boring Short chapter I'll be updating again soon