Chapter 22//Falling in love

Holding the gun in my hand I stare at him raising an eyebrow "Are you for real?" Bitting my lip I nervously roll my shoulders back trying to untense my Muscles.

That was a stupid question I knew he was for real I just didn't want to believe it.I did come to the mafia though so I'm going to do it and I'm going to do it right.

Looking around the gym I spot some targets that are shaped like people and I slowly click the safety off the gun and hold it in my hands carefully.

"Um am I supposed to shoot the Fake people or...?"I cut off my sentence so I don't start rambling and look over at Soryu.

Seeing him nod his head I turn to the targets and start Walking there my boots clacking against the Hardwood floor.

Shouldn't the floor be Carpeted or padded I mean people fight in here..

I step around a good 18 feet away from the target and look over at Soryu And watch as he goes and gets a Six shooter gun for himself and he walks over to me.

"Here position your self like this.."Siryu says and then Positions himself to Aim the gun looking at his example I try to do What he does.

He glances over at me And leans down to the floor putting the gun there and walks over to me "No like this."

He gets down onto his two legs and grabs my calves "Now spread your legs apart."I look down at him keeping my face straight and serous and say in my deepest voice.

"Now Soryu see haven't even had our first date yet."He looks up at me raising his eyebrows and Narrows his eyes looking pointedly at me almost accusingly.

"It's not a perfect world."I roll my eyes at his response and spread my legs apart "now spread the so there in line with your shoulders."

Looking down at my feet I spread them to the length of my shoulders and bit my lip concentrating on The gun in my hand that seemed to be growing heavier every passing second.

"Now wrap your hands along the handle and stretch your arms out pointing the muzzle at the target."Following his orders I point it at the target with my arms out stretched Waiting For the okay to pull the trigger.

"Now aim it and when your ready pull the trigger."I close one eye to try And aim better and with a little noise in the back of my throat I pull the trigger.

Now let me tell you the noise scares the shit out of you.

The loud band echoes off the walls leaving my ears ringing painfully The gun in my hands seemed to jerk back when I pulled the trigger and my reflex was to drop the gun and Jump away staring wide eyed ahead of me my hands shaking a little.

Blinking a couple times I stare at the target in front of me in awe a smile creeping onto my lips.Soryu unexpectedly Clears his throat from the side of me and speaks up.

"Remind me to never piss you off..."I turn to him and smile widely when u see him looking at the target when the bullet hit it....The targets manhood.

The gun that was in my 2 hands and is currently lying on the floor glints from the lights ahead of us and slowly my smirk disappears.I need to get Revenge on Luke I want to make him pay not just for me but for my sister.

Shaking away those dark thoughts a vibration resounds from the pocket of my jacket.Confused I look down and pull out a small computer like thing that has a message written on it in the most simplest form possible.

Meet me at the penthouse ASAP

Groaning I shove the damn thing back and look at Soryu apologetically "Sorry the oh nightly lord needs to see me." Though thinking back to the message I don't know why but it feels weird Thinking that Eisuke uses ASAP....

Soryu looks at me understanding hidden in his eyes and slowly I can feel mine change ever so slightly I don't have any freaking clue what the color is right now and I honestly don't care.

There just eye colors.

**Time skip**

I walk through the doors Of the penthouse on the top floor and heave out a sigh from the Sight that lays before me Making me almost want to be sick for the hundredth Time in this damn week.

All the guys other than Soryu are crowded along a table Playing cards scatters everywhere along with gambling chips if this was all that was in the room I wouldn't mind at all what really unsettled me Was The sluts everywhere.

About 2 of them where surrounding Ota one was rubbing his arm up and down She had long black hair bright blue eyes and Pretty skinny.The other one Was just standing next to him looking down at his cards a smirk carving into her mouth that freaked me out because it reminded me if Jeff the killer.

Kishi had 3 sluts around him,now don't get me wrong I don't slut shame but you can't deny your a slut If your willing to have sex with any thing that has legs also they don't want a real relationship with them it's just a one night stand that's all....

Baba of course had Girls by him too but what really stood out was the 8 girls right at Eisukes side smiling away as if they had hit the Jackpot.

I narrow my eyes and I can feel a surge of emotion fly through me making my body feel as if it was on fire The urge to grab a beer bottle that was lying on the ground and threaten the girls that where by him was huge.

Clenching fists together I bite down on my tongue And curl my toes.

Anger that's partially What I feel but....it's worse than that.

Mine.

Suddenly I snap out of whatever trance I was in,shock.Im shocked I actually though if him as mine?Im not even his real girlfriend so why was I jealous then?

I'm not falling in love am I?How can I?I don't believe in love damn it!

"Hey you alright Cat?Your eyes have turned purple..."Baba trails off as he stares into my eyes as if he's trying to see into my soul or some shit like that.

Down casting my eyes I nod my head to Shoe I'm okay even though I know I'm not if I stay here to long they are going to see why I'm terrified of being in the same room as them when my eyes reach deep purple.

"Yeah anyways why was I called here?"My voice border line cold I give him a sarcastic grin not quite reaching as far as I could.

"Oh yeah you can have the day off just if I page you you better be here in 20 minutes any later and there will be trouble okay."Eisuke answers my question without taking his eyes off the poker game in front of him.

I nod my head any other time I would argue telling him I'll be here whenever I want but I'm about to have a break down my eyes are influencing me more than they usually should and if I stay here any longer It won't be pretty.

I grab my Keys and wallet ready to go but the Eisukes voice speaks up one more time before I leave the room.

"Be careful."

A soft smile Crosses my lips and for a second I have to think about My love doesn't exist theory.
••••••••••••••••••
Dang I'm really sorry that took a long time to upload I don't know why it's kinda a slow chapter...

Um so next chapter is going to be more sad just as a warning okay bye_