Chapter 20//Newbie to the mafia

Do I actually want to Be part of the mafia?Its dangerous But I don't care about my life all that much honestly.Ugh I just need to think about it for a while...it would be cool though.

With all of this stuff happening in one day I'm close to going crazier than I already am sighing I pinch the Bridge of my nose and cradle my face in my hands,a migraine Right around the corner.

Trust me Migraines hurt like a bitch and I would rather not get one because thanks to my eyes they last longer than Migraines For regular People.

I'm going absolutely crazy....

Bitterly I number a thanks to Eisuke "Umm thanks for....Coming to save me even though I'm a pain in your ass."Well it is true I have been kinda of a jerk but who can blame me?well they can I guess

Eisuke scowls And glares down at me "I just don't like it when People touch stuff that belong to me with out permission."Fighting the urge to roll my eyes my Attitude comes back."Yeah I'm just a Piece of cloth you all can toss around you know!"

"Ugh forget it..."Seeing Eisukes glare I back down slightly but still face him head on."How did you know I was here anyway stalking me much?"Ignoring the sarcasm in my voice he answers me quickly.

"I went to go give you a pager,Mostly because it'll be easier to contact you that way....Also when I page you you better be there within five minutes or else..."

I bite my lip to keep from blowing a fuse on him.

"And when I saw you weren't there I thought that was weird since You don't really have any friends and from what I observed Any family either.."

Ouch that actually hurt do I really seem like that?I mean it's true but...

"So your phone has a tracker implanted in it But before I checked to see where you are I thought you where at the bar drinking away your sorrows again so I called up Kishi He didn't see you so me and Soryu checked my computer And he accessed the cameras and we saw you fighting and jumping out the car and here we are."

Geez that's...Well whatever......Whoa whoa whoa THERES A TRACKER IMPLANTED INTO MY PHONE?!

As if he knows what I was about to yell at him about he cuts me off "I need to know Where my things are at all times."

Hell no I'm not a thing I'm a person and I deserve respect Dang it!

"Anyways it looks as if you actually kept up the charade of being my girlfriend I'm actually surprised I thought you would bolt the minute you could..."

I glare at him and sigh "I would have,but I don't want to disappear tomorrow so yeah you know you kinda got me wrapped around your little finger."

"Well anyways You did well thanks to you Carolina's Affections have now turned to Soryu Instead of me."A twinge of guilt pulls in my stomach.

"Uhh I think may kill me for that Ya know..?Oh wait....Thats the reason why you brought him with you today So Carolina. 'Falls in love' with him."Everything clicks inside of my mind and a twitch of a smile forms on my face to be quite honest it's a good plan just cruel.

"Well it's not exactly cruel He's a mobster and she's the daughter of the Italian Mob boss not bad right?I mean I could have paired him up with someone like you."Narrowing my eyes I shoot him a glare.

"Wow thanks I'm that bad Huh."I make a large gesture with my hand when suddenly Eisuke Starts to laugh "I didn't mean it like that Cat."

I frown a tiny bit not because of what he said because I Relized that I've become nicer to him and I'm comfortable enough to joke around with him.