Chapter 21//Mafia Princess

Sleep was the last thing I Expected last night to be perfectly honest I mean I feel like I sold my soul to the devil in other words I belong to the mafia Now.

But as I sat there lying in bed I completely Forgot about looking up Luke and truthfully I Forgot to lock my apartment door...

Closing my eyes for a mini rest I ended up Sleeping heavier Than I usually do which is shocking mostly because I'm always tired But I can never sleep it's a thing that Haden's ever came easy to me.
*********
"GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD--!!!"A loud manly scream awakes me from my dreams,Groaning I flip him off And let my finger drop down to the bed where I roll over Pull my sheets higher Over my hear and close my eyes once again.

A noise Of frustration comes from the intruder Who I'm guessing Is Soryu or Eisuke hell any of the guys.

Suddenly my sheet if protection is ripped off from my body leaving The icy Air touching my skin.

I will effing kill this person with my bare hands...!

Trying to ignore the cold I close my eyes once again Willing myself to go back to sleep well that us until I feel Calloused hands wrap around my two ankles Getting a firm grip.

My eyes fly open and My breathing stops at the end of my bed Is a pretty Pissy Soryu Holding my ankles with the death glare in his face.

Still in my Foggy mind I anticipate his next move and grab my bed digging my nails into The mattress But with no avail With one large tug from him My fingers unlatch themselves and my whole body Slides off the bed colliding Into the carpeted floor hard.

"Get up now!!!!"He yells still standing up glaring down at me.With a small Moan I roll into my back my bed head Spread out over my head tangled in large white knots.

"Ugh I see how this is it's going to be a freaking abusive friend ship Huh Well you did your part well to bad I have sakiko For that so go screw yourself."

I curl into a ball in the floor hugging my body fighting The exhaustion.

What I don't get is I was dragged off a damn bed and I'm still not fully awake...

"Don't do that don't you dare do that!Its past 8:30 And you where supposed to be up already now Get the hell up and get dressed or I will Kill you myself."

Wow.

"Go the fuck away Soryu."

I can feel him starting to lean down and with that I quickly jump up Scrabbling to my feet Watching him Closely.

"Fine I'll go get dressed."Grumbling bitterly To myself I walk over to my closet and pick out my outfit.(In the media above).
**************
Soryu's black mustang stops In front of a fairly large Building Around 3 to 4 story's high Not a typical place that would scream Mafia Head courters but then again,If it did Wouldn't they get busted..?

Following Soryu I unhook my seatbelt my fingers fumbling over the red push to release button But after my second try I was able to slid out much to my relief,Shutting the door I stop in my tracks still staring up at the building.

What the hell did I get myself into?!Like was I thinking at all this is the mafia For Christ's sake It's not a group where we sing Campfire songs while holding hands this is the effing real deal I'm cold and heartless But these people can take it to new extremes OH MY GOD Can I kill a person?!NO I CANT I'm starting to freak out...!

Soryu sensing my panic turns to me Looking me straight in my eyes,"If you don't want to do this I understand."Those words coming out of his mouth makes me shut up and my worries wash away.