Chapter 34//Purple eyes

-----------
We wave goodbye To Carolina And Mr.Bucci While we exit the restaurant my heartbeat in my ears.

I swallow hard And keep my gaze down to the floor.Eisuke suddenly stops Moving from besides me and grabs onto my arms I let out a noise of pain hissing through my teeth and turn to glare at him my eyes A bright purple the brightest they have ever been in my life.

"Let.Go.Of.Me."I hiss at him attempting to break my arm free From his grasp Scowling at him Glaring My eyes Icy and hallow.

Even he seems taken-Aback by my new attitude.He loosens his grip on my arm and I yank it out of his hand "What the hell is wrong with you?"He questions walking in front of me Still facing me he looks into my eyes examining them closely.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"I bite back my tone emotionless And cold.

I need to stay away from you Eisuke I'm starting to like you and that's bad it's horrible actually.

This will only hurt him And me in the end even if there was a slight chance he liked me back.

"You where fine Before sure you were Quite--A little to quite and no sass But you Wern't..."

He trails off and I laugh bitterly and Look at him with My Purple eyes."A Bitch?A Mistake?Come on spot it out!Rip my heart out while your at it I won't be needing it!"I yell.

He widens his eyes the slightest bit and takes a step back away from me I look at him surprised by my own outburst to And lower my head to the ground completely My white hair falling in front of my face Hiding all my hurt and emotional Expressions.

"Let's just go.."I get out my voice raspy Close to breaking I start to walk when I could feel A soft tug on my arm bringing me back to my original Position.

Eisuke stop please this is hard enough as it is...

"Hey what's wrong you can tell me."He insists I start to shake slightly I'm suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to Slap him,Kiss him,Hug him,Cry on him,Tell him I like him.

Yeah no none of those are a good option unfortunately for me.

I Force myself to look up at him and without thinking I grab onto the sides of his jacket tugging him down slightly where his face is Inches away from each other His nose brushing against mine.

I realize what I was doing and quickly back myself up Trying to make it seem like I wasn't two seconds away from kissing him "Don't pretend to care I have enough fake ass people pretending to only hate me later on."

I let go of his jacket and take a step back from him.He looks stunned but quickly covers that up with an emotionless Expression.

I just ruined any chance of possible friendship later one do it again Shy don't ya Cat?!

I sigh agrivated with myself for being the way I am and walk past Eisuke this time he doesn't try to stop me but his voice does ring out over the silence of the empty Lobby.

"What does purple mean for your eyes?"I stop in my tracks and turn my head around slightly so The side of my face is showing to him.

"To many emotions to bear"I answer back bitterly I couldn't hear him ask anything else so I continue walking towards the elevator Flipping my white hair back not in a snobby way but because it's simply to long and it's annoying.

I reach the elevator and within a few seconds Eisuke comes up from behind me swipes the Keycard And we both get in an awkward silence filling the air.

I stare blankly ahead if me Keeping my face Emotionless completely.I felt like I was suppressed in a tiny box I couldn't bear it I was Actually almost jumping in Joy When it Dinged.