The Ivc

Edited
________
After About 20 dressers and him making really rude comments about all those damn dresses and how they either looked to tacky on me Or trashy or even made me look like a slut We Finally finished.

When he finished up and went to the cash register and payed I looked into the body length mirror.

My eyes criticizing every part of my body from my feet to my Hair,my eyes meet my own gaze in the mirror and I can feel hatred building up inside of me just by looking at them.

Freak

Turning away from the mirror I close my eyes I would rather not look at myself It's a disappointment to me And I'm not in the mood to be even more depressing right now.

By the time Mr.Ichinomiya comes back I'm more than ready to leave as we walk out of the fancy dress store he says to me Looking Serious as can be " You need to act madly in love with me if you act bitchy all the time no one is going to believe we are a couple."

With out looking at him I say without heasitant up my belief in that stupid word.... " Love isn't real it's an illusion " He stops in his tracks looking at me Curiously as if that was the most interesting thing he has ever heard in his whole freaking life.

" A girl that doesn't believe in love that's a first "He says expressing his thoughts and raising an eyebrow,I sigh heavily recalling an incident I'm not willing to share quite yet,in my memory.

"We all have our reasons for not believing something. " I retort back turning around and meeting his gaze my eyes turning a cold ocean blue right in front if him.

He frowns and asks me what's been on his mind " What is up with your eyes?There kind of freaking me out " I glare at him and reply getting kind of angry by his sudden rudeness " I don't need to tell you anything okay we're not really dating and you don't really give a shit so let's not ask questions that don't mean anything."

He gives me an annoyed look while narrowing his eyes and glances to the right of us,where a Jewelry store is sitting he looks at my outfit and says with his 100$ Smirk looking quite smug " You need to not look like a gothic."

That bitch I'll kill him for that comment.

Then he pushes me foreword to the store and no surprise inside it's the same routine,everyone bow's to him and there's absolutely nobody else in the store but the employes.Im tempted to ask where is everyone else but I Bite my tongue to refrain from asking.

I look at the cases filled with gorgeous diamonds,Rubies,Opals,And pearls I bite my lip to keep from crying out when I see the price tag on a ruby neckless on display.

What the hell does this guy bathe in money?!

Mr.Ichinomiya asks one of the employes With light blonde hair Ana curvy Figure to get every thing in the store that is diamond and show it to him.

I spare a glace at his profile and wonder confused...How The hell did I end up like this?!Not even 2 minutes later a chipper young girl with the blonde hair bounces our way with a pile of jewelry mounded on a silver plater and she hold it firm in her two hands looking at Him with a smile.

Mr.Ichinomiya picks through it Untill he finds a small sliver chain with a diamond hanging from it on another smaller chain for the neckless,and a pair of diamond earrings that are simple and small.

He glances down at my bare hand and I move it behind my back in a secret way so he doesn't look to close and see the red marks just above my wrist.He goes up to the register and hands them a couple hundred dollar bills that comes from his leather wallet and pulls my arm off by Draging me out of the store forcefully.