Carolina here ohhh shit -_-

Oh my God I swear you people....are the best....I just retread everything I wrote before and cringed like Eww I was that bad..?I hope I'm getting a little better from what I was before....Thank you all for sticking with this book you are all Just....Amazing Anyways here's the chapter =-)

Next day~~~~

The noise of the Wooden white door Being knocked on brings me away from a dreamless sleep.

"Get up!"I hear Eisuke yell through the door and I lazily open my eyes.With a groan I snuggle deeper into the Warm sheets That protect me from the cold and sunlight."No just 5 more minutes...."I whine and shut my eyes again.

The pounding on the door stop and I sigh with relief That is until I hear the Click of the door handle being turned and the blinding light fills the room along with a shadow.

"God damn it get a clue dude!"I try to yell but my throat is hoarse and kind of hurts."Get up!!"He snarls and I pull the pillow over my head covering my bed head.

"Make me.."I hiss and Grind the pillow over my head trying to block out the noise and light."Grrrr"He growls and I smile with satisfaction and relax my grip on the pillow.

Suddenly a whoosh flies through the air and my warm body blanket is whipped off of me my exposed skin Tingles sending goosebumps up my arms and legs.

The Black night shirt I was wearing the night before is riding up at my hips showing more skin than nessasery and my shorts are all bunched up.

My hair is tangles and lying all over the bed and sticking to my face."What the hell is your problem Dude?!?"I yell and aim the pillow at him just as I was about to let it fly he grabs my wrists.

I suck in my breath and cringe from the sudden movement on my sore wrists he glares into my eyes and in a chilly tone states "Carolina is going to be here in 2 and a half hours Get up."

He releases my wrists and turns around roughly And walks to the door a bit stiffly.I glare at his back and rub my wrists gently.

When he leaves the room I jump up out of the now chilly bed and sigh "Im so tired...."I dread what today's going to bring and grab my cloths that's include.

Shorts that aren't to short just perfect a Simple Under armor Black tee shirt and slip on my white jacket the inside the bathroom a brush lies waiting to tear out my white strand of hair.

After I brush all of my hair I let it fall down to my thighs and make sure no dirt is detected in it making an exit out of the bedroom I walk down the flight of stairs Waiting to here Eisukes every single Complaint about my outfit and how I wasn't ready this morning.

As I enter the lounge I see the whole gang there the lazy Police officer Kishi smoking by the window Looking bored as hell The strikingly handsome famous painter Ota kiaski with his golden blonde hair sitting next to the womanizing thief That's wearing a Top hat and playing Poker.

The guy with the slicked back black hair who's Really tall is standing next to the king himself A sharp glint in his eyes As he watched Kishi by the window who sees his Look and stubs out his cigarette and smirks at him.

When I take a closer look at him he's actually Hot but in a messy lazy sorta way if he cleaned up more he would be popular with the girls...

Eisuke glares at me and I Give him a very sarcastic smile and stand in a pose ready to fight.Instead of complaints coming out of his mouth like Niagara Falls he looks over to I think the tall mobster Soryu

"Your coming with us today."He says in a firm voice to Soryu .I bite my lip to keep from bursting out laughing the Freaking look he gave to Eisuke he would be dead and buried underground now.

"Why?"a smirk slowly passes Eisukes face and I get a pit in my stomach.Soryu Run just run...

"She's the daughter of a famous Italian mob boss no harm in Meeting her right?"Giving in Soryu sighs and holds the bridge of his nose "Guess not...."

I shake my head knowing there's something else going on here but refrain myself from saying more.

Time skip

I sit in the air port with my arms crossed my back to a pole and my shirt is starting to ride up along the icy pole.

When suddenly an annoying Obnoxious high screeched voice screams Eisukes name...

<><>><>><>><>>~
What the heck is up with me lately?Im like wanting to write horrible bad it's obsessed well whatever sorry that the chapters short.....