Chapter 40//20 questions.

I clench my hands together and wipe away at the back of my mouth And stand up straightening my back.I turn to Eisuke and Open my mouth My voice raspy and Rough around the edges It was hard to utter out the few words that I just did.

"Go Fuck yourself oh wait I think the little model already did."

I said motioning to the girl still latched to his side,I bite my lip to stop the smirk from spreading against my face when His angered expression twisted all over his face ruining his 'Pretty' face."Oh did I hit a nerve?So very sorry."I snarl out at him full on glaring my voice still cracked slightly and it still hurt to talk but I wasn't backing down.

He suddenly smirked and tilted his head to the side trying to seem innocent "At least I'm desirable."He fires back.I shut my mouth speechless for a second a pang settled in my chest and make a noise in the back of my throat I angrily jab a finger at his chest making him stumble back a tiny bit."At least I'm not a girl who spreads her leg's for everyone."I shoot back glaring intensely at him.

He simply chuckles and reaches his hand out and ruffles my hair I bite back a smile and Practically Pull his arm out of his socket by yanking his hand down and twisting it slightly Eisuke let's out a grunt and I release his arm a very fake smile plastered against my face.

Asshole.

The asshole That I like.He really is a jerk though He just seems different latly.

"Your a cocky bastard why the hell would I miss your Annoying,Whinny,Complaints About me being an Emo?Why would I miss The rude way you treat me?Why would I miss You threatening to kill me?Why would I miss Your stupid Disgusting attitude..."I grab his hair and yank it down so his face comes down to my height and I bring my face close to his,my nose brushing against his He holds his breath suddenly As if I was going to kiss him.

Our lips only a few breath away from each other my own lip's slightly open "And most of all Why would I miss You?"

I push his away from me hard realizing how close I was to him and how much I wanted to kiss him for a second there.Everything I said there was true except for I do miss him but I'm to prideful to admit it.He looked Hurt as soon as I said that Last sentence but I just glare at him,Screw him He wants to be hurtful he want's to make me jealous he wants to rub salt in a wound then I should be allowed to say what I said.

I could hear Takahiro awkwardly clear his throat from a few feet away But I ignore him still glaring at Eisuke suddenly The Girl from besides him stands in front of my vision blocking my Eisuke from my eyesight.I get rid of my glare and slightly narrow my eye's at her daring her to screw with me When I'm angry Like this World war is about to stop.

I hated myself so much right now I couldn't help this anger I wanted to be calm I wanted to just walk away But my damn freaky eyes wont let me With my emotions being influenced like this.I was dangerous And I knew it I was even scared of myself.

Yet I couldn't stop.I was hurt He didn't know when to leave a person alone and it hurt I just wanted to Disappear more than anything right now but I couldn't.

She straightens out slightly almost giving me a sympathetic expression when she saw my Hurt,Pained expression.She walks towards me and I back up slightly I should despise her but I didn't I immediately Felt bad or practically calling her a whore I feel as If theres more to this than I know.She seemed to be in pain too.

She wraps her arm's around me and suddenly Tugs down on one of my sleeves that raised a little bit showing off the new cut's forever embedded onto my wrist I look down sadly She didn't need to speak for me to know it was the expression on her face.She was or still is suicidal you can see from the expression on her face when she saw my cut's She didn't look horrified like most people are she seemed Like she understood.