Chapter 27//Goodbye Mom

Long chapter again.
______
"Cat....You have another sister...."

My moms voice says from the other side of the Phone and my whole body stops working.My breathing hitches and my eyes widen With my still slumped on the floor of the elevator It opens back up on the main lobby Floor.

Almost automatically I get up And start walking out of the hotel in a daze still holding the phone by my ear.

"Wh-What?" My voice comes out weak and pathetic reminding me of a small child.

My mom quickly starts to ramble telling me the whole story.

"Before the Government took you and you sister away I was 8 months pregnant,We where going to have another girl But once we found out that we have Blood type AZ we almost had an abortion."I grit my teeth in anger To keep myself from breaking down.

"We didn't though during those 3 months you and your sister was gone we had the baby girl but we has her home birthed so the hospital wouldn't take her away from us.She was beautiful We named her Faith."

"We almost gave up getting you and your sister back and during that moment we relized that if we kept her out baby would be talked away too...."

"We gave her away up for adoption And that month when you and your sister arrived Back home with your Blooded arms and changing eyes we knew we did the right thing."

Anger was overflowing through my body now and I fling the door of my dorm open and slamming it shit behind me My anger at the brim spilling over and once this spills over the real me isn't coming back for awhile.

Still in shock I manage To say something back to her "Bull.....Shit that is Bullshit I don't have another sister my only sister Killed herself Mom oh wait No I killed her didn't I Thats what you said this is just some pathetic excuse to make me forgive you well guess what?It won't work you bitch!"

Tears fill my eyes and I let them fall Sobs clench my throat and I lean over Trying to calm myself down.

"Listen baby You do have ano-"I cut her off by screaming into the receiver "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO ALL THIS TO MYSELF WHY DID YOU BLAME ME?!WHY CANT YOU JUST FUCKING UNDERSTAND IM NOT HER!WHY I JUST NOW LEARNING ABOUT SECRET SISTER?!"I bellow my voice amazingly loud.

I end the call not wanting to hear her pathetic Excuses the only thing that matters to me is If she was lying about me having another sister.

So this leaves me 3 options.

1.)Go to the house and Find out
2.)Pretend nothing happened
3.)Put her in a mental Hospital.

The Third option sounded very appealing but What if she was telling the truth?

The mere thought almost broke me if so she would be 18 Five years younger than me,I missed everything for her in her sister I was supposed to be there...

I sigh and burry my head in my hands praying this was all a dream.If not then I quit this game I'm not going to throw away my life if I have a younger sister.

Knowing what my only choice is,I stand up and brush off my knees with my thoughts swirling in my mind.I need a way to control my emotions And the only way I'm not going to kill my mom Is something to control me.

I close my eyes and take deep breaths,My sister found a way to make her eyes stop changing for awhile.She recited Her bad memory's Getting them out of her mind helped her.Maybe it would help me to...

I wouldn't do this if I had a choice but I don't.I walk over to my bed Lying down,I pull the covers over me and turn off my light.Squeezing my eyes shut I knew I would have nightmares but instead of waking up I need to stay asleep I need to deal with it.