Chapter 47//Can you love me with my dark side?

One more chapter then epilogue.Sorry but I want to end it off at chapter 49

Thank you all for supporting this story you guy's are just....amazing.

Also this is quite a long chapter I wanted to give you guy's one more I think I owe that much since I left off right there....Also a lot of this chapter involves flashbacks but I think it's slightly important for you guy's to know this It's also quite dark.

______________
Catarina's POV

It all happened so fast, The crack of the bullet and then the sever pain that went with it. The guy's that where holding me up suddenly let me go and I cried out in pain It was then when the door burst open Letting light flood in through the door.

I didn't pay attention to that though.

I looked down at my stomach watching the blood seep through and I completely collapse against the wall the pain rushing through my body and I could hear my name being screamed in the background. I blink a couple time's in a daze my stomach hurt unnaturally and I pulled up my shirt a little bit and look to see where the bullet wound struck me my limb's felt like lead and I was able to locate the the wound.

It pierced right into my side luckily missing my stomach by a few centimeters. I suddenly started to cough and blood started to come up I laid down my body going limp and too weak to preform any task's and I roll my head to the right of me.

Faith was looking at me with wide terrified eyes She looked as if she was about to cry any minute.

Don't cry...Please don't.

I coughed harder and more blood began to come up I saw Eisuke running towards me and the other 5 guy's were fighting with The other men Soryu leading the pack.I ignore them all and manage a weak smile at my sister before my eye's rolled to the back of my head and I passed out due to the pain.

I was waiting for the day to not feel at all but.... I wasn't ready just quite yet.

One thing's for sure. I'm probably going to hell.

-Start of Flash back 1-

I sat in the corner of the cafeteria Glaring at my food in front of me I angrily shoved it away from me and looked up my face hardening even more when I saw my sister walking out of the lunch line her head down low her hair covering her face.

You little betraying bitch!I trusted you I told you how much I loved him yet what did you do? You kissed him!

I could feel the anger and hurt rising with in me and I glared at her watching as a few kid's approached her I looked away knowing they were going to do something to her say something cruel tear her more down each day.

I turned away from my own sister.

I could hear her let out a cry of pain and surprise but I still didn't turn back to her I kept my eyes trained on the table forcing myself to not care.

Shut off my emotion's and I'm a cold statue.

"Cat!" I could hear her call over to me I lifted my head up and glared at her One of the kid's had there hand's on her Upper-arm tugging her away probably to do horrible stuff to tear her up even more.She looked up at me pleading me to help her I swallowed the lump in my throat and forced myself to not care.

"Handle it yourself coward." I called over to her and before they dragged her away I saw her hateful look glinting in her eye's.

I regret every day That I ignored her I know I did wrong.