Shopping with her

After What seemed like forever we finally arrived at the hotel And I sigh in relief to finally get away from the glares that bitch kept giving me the whole 40 minute ride here.

As I step outside the Fall chill and wind Make a slight breeze large enough to blow my hair back.I start to feel Calm and relaxed that is until I hear Carolina's Snobby voice Awakening me from State.

She pushes past me and Struts To the hotel Swaying her hips as she does it but instead of it making her look cool it makes her look like she's Having A Hip seizure.

Keeping my eyes locked on the ground I follow after her and Eisuke Biting the inside of my cheek a little to hard and soon a Metallic taste Spreads through my mouth Getting me to gagging point.

When we walk through the very fancy lobby Employs Rush up to us and Bystanders Try to get as close as possible to snap pictures.

I lower my head to my chest making my hair flood Over my face hiding my Features without to much work.

As if a magnetic pull was spreading through Carolina She almost ran to the VERY Expensive Disguiser shops filled with over priced Bags to Shoes.

When she walks In she ignores the stares the Employs where giving her and ran to the dresses.

She turns around her eyes sparkling with excitement And asks for Eisuke Opinion."Eisuke should I Try on the red or Black?"

I stare at the two dresses in her hands the red one Was really Slutty Barely covering legs And the black was long but a Large V neck By the Cleavage.

I stop my hand before I face palm my self and Eisuke stares at the two dresses hanging in A cloth hanger.

"...Black makes you look slimmer so isn't that the best choice?"Even though his answer is cold She still squeals in delight and takes off To the dressing room Shoving other people out of the way.

With a huff I cross my arms over chest and strangely I feel calm I haven't felt like this In a while it's nice for a change My breath become even and I starts to lazily close my eyes when suddenly....

"Hey cat try on this blue lace dress."I look at what his eyes are set on and scoff "If you want me to become a Slut sure I would"The dress is short enough where it'll come right up to my ass and was really tight it the front with a low cut Place for the cleavage I would rather not wear that.i close my eyes again and take my place back getting comfortable.

Ice cold hands grab my finger tips and pulls on them roughly I snap my eyes open and glare in the direction of the ice hands where I see Eisuke examining my fingers.

His face mostly unreadable and he meets my gaze looking into my Light blue eyes for a few seconds longer than he should have and I stare back.

He smirks and holds out a beautiful platinum ring I bite my lip hard He just doing it to show off that jerk don't do something if you don't mean it!

He grabs my wrist not to rough to hurt the cuts surrounding it and puts it on gently "I was right it does look good on you."I raise an eyebrow you never said anything like that dude?

Suddenly it hits me Carolina is in the dressing rooms so in other word.....He wasn't showing off my Cold face turns more softer and I try to collect my voice "Really on me?"Im not your girlfriend just remember that please,I beg in my mind.

Instead if answering my question he yells out to the cashier "I'll take this one"Millions of thoughts pass through my head Why do this for me I'm a bitch I only care for myself I'm the screw up why can't you figure out your place in life before I do something that'll kill me inside and out.I can't be caught up with this scheme I still need to do something important.

Gah!My eyes hurt are they changing?I blink a couple times not knowing what my new eye color is trying to drift away from those thoughts I think of something different.Why can't I remember a thing about my life?I get small flash backs but nothing more....Could it be Amnesia?

That would explain it but why I woke up in a place completely confused.Suddenly the Dressing room doors burst open interrupting my thoughts swirling around my head."Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy Eisuke!What do you think if my sexy black lace?!"Carolina yells Acrossed the room and I can see Eisuke Cringe.

With out looking at her he gives her a cold answer "Not bad...I guess."Carolina Stops Acrossed the room and grabs Eisuke's had roughly."Pick out more for me!"She starts to drag him away to the dress rack as I try to stifle a laugh.

"Even the great almighty king has trouble with some people Huh?"I meant to mostly speak to my self but Soryu Speaks up.

"Eisuke isn't as perfect as he says he is....Has he even told you why we mostly bought you at the auctions or why we hold the Auctions?"I bite my lip and think about it for a second now that he mentions it I Don't know a thing about the situation I'm in.

Whatever!I don't care about him anyways."No"I say to Soryu Trying to sound as cold as possible to let him know the conversation is done now.

Why does he hold the auctions though?

That though swirls around my mind,Gritting my teeth I sigh in frustration I've changed So much lately I'm Not as cold and I'm more caring.

Damn it!It could be the Damn Eisuke or is it the suicidal girl I saved is it because I ate more than usually?!I need to stop I need my walls to stay up I can't break again I won't.

After 12 more shopping trips of Carolina complaining about Heels that where to short or shoes that don't fit her all the way to Hair curlers that will be to hot for her hair.we have finally made it to a lounge where we're all drinking tea and Eisuke is waiting for his coffee to come.

Eisuke eyebrow twitches and he turns to me "Cat can you please from now on make me coffee?"I feel bewildered at his request I've never made him coffee before but he doesn't have to be greedy and ask more for me I'm already posing as his girlfriend which I hate by the way.

Carolina seemingly can't stand it when me and Eisuke talk she cuts me off from saying anything else."Ive bought so many great things today thanks to you Eisuke!"Eisuke smirks and I settle down into my chair more comfortably.