Chapter 36//His past

Cats POV

Imagine the fright when he reach out next to you expecting to feel another part of the cold mattress but ..your fingertips actually caress against flesh?

Let me tell you....It scares the living shit out of you.

My eyes fly open And I take in a startled breath.Right in front of my eyes Is Eisuke his sleeping face inches away from mine.I shriek in terror And shove him as hard as I could scrambling to get up and out of the bed.

Unsuccessful I just end up rolling of the bed Hitting the Hard carpet with a Loud thud.

Damn Rich people swimming in money but never Buy comfortable Carpets!

I groan slightly to myself still sprawled out on the floor when Suddenly I could hear Eisukes voice fill the room."You just love to scream.."Shit I wasn't exactly Stealthy there.

I laugh Awkwardly Blushing slightly But the harden my facial expression when I notice A Powerful pounding In my head almost as if it was splitting open.

I did it again....

When will I ever learn?Never probably.

I scowl over at him and quickly sit up Brushing off my Tights and smooth my dress down So I didnt look setting like a slut And Start walking to the door almost within arms length Eisuke's deep voice drawls out As if to lazy to finish the sentence.

"Your not leaving yet are you?"I gnash my teeth together and turn to him my hair whipping against my face as I do so.

"Yes yes I am....you-you-You....Pedophile!"I blurt out the first thing that came to mind and frowned as it left my lips.

He coughs trying to cover up a laugh and looks at me curiously his eyes holding a small amount of amusement inside them."Im 2 years older than you how do you figure I'm a Pedophile?"

I bite my lip and roll my eyes.

He has a point.

"I'm still going Good-bye."I turn around and start walking briskly To the door hoping to get out of here before he could stop me.

Yeah no.

Somehow he manages to get out of the bed Walk over to the door shutting it before I even had the chance to Touch the door knob.

"Well that right there was an example Of super powers."I mumble he looks down at me his cold eyes piercing into my Deep purple ones.

No no no no Get out of here Cat your dangerous and it's not good to be around him.

"If you could please uh move I'll be going."I mumble looking down.

"I'm not moving until you tell me what the hell you thought you where going to get from that little stunt you pulled tonight and also why your attitude changed so greatly today."

I growl slightly under my breath and glare at him.

"No."

"No?"He questions back his eyes narrowing too.

"You heard me No I don't know a thing about you Why your so hot and cold Hell I don't even know why you hold the auctions or anything like that you know everything about me So I'm going to say no."

I finish off and cross my arms over my chest.

He sighs loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose "Fine you want to know about me then I'll tell you but your going first."

I scowl and do a little huff "No your going first."He shoots me a warning look but I ignore it.

What am I supposed to tell him?Oh hey I started to really like you even though I made a vow to never fall in love with anyone Oh and also I just can't get over the fact that my sisters dead And I blame myself?