Chapter Thirty Eight - A Group Full Of Lovers

We broke out of the hug and after smiling at each other one more time, we did as Soobin had suggested and made our way to the others. We were already greeted by some playful smiles and an expression from Yeonjun that gave me an "I told you"-look.

I went up to him with an eye roll and took the hand he had stretched out for me. He pulled me down to him and I made myself comfortable on the ground. Soobin sat himself down next to Kai and Beomgyu, receiving a few hits on the shoulder with laughter.

"Could have been worse." Yeonjun whispered towards me while side eyeing Soobin in the midst. I did the same as Kai and Beomgyu and hit Yeonjun on the shoulder.

"You could have still warned me."

"Hmm, no." He replied feignedly thoughtful and I glared at him.

Yeonjun gave me an innocent smile. Afterall, he just wanted to help me. Yeonjun was the only one who could have spoken up the issue to Soobin and was also the only one able to prevent me from overthinking too much. I really appreciated it, even when I didn't show it at first.

I scooted closer to him, practically climbing over his stretched out leg so that I could sit myself right in front of him. Yeonjun let me do whatever I was trying to accomplish and watched me with sparkling eyes as I sat myself down on the ground again. He pushed his hands off the floor after propping himself up with them and wrapped his arms around my stomach. He then proceeded to rest his chin on my right shoulder, snuggling his face closer into mine.

It was a little awkward to show our intimacy publicly, in front of our friends. Most of all, the small tinge of worry, that it might make Soobin uncomfortable when he saw us like that, got immediately erased from my mind when I saw his unbothered self started to talk to Taehyun, who was sitting right next to us.

Meanwhile, Kai and Beomgyu stood up from their places with each of them holding a skateboard in their arms, and made their way down to a more flattened skater area. Then it was just us four left in the sitting circle, talking casually about all kinds of things, while Yeonjun was holding me tight in his arms and I embraced them as much as I could.

"Is your arm okay again?" Soobin asked, pointing at Taehyun's right arm that was supposed to be in a cast.

"Yeah, my doctor wasn't too happy about me taking off the cast by myself, but at least I can have more fun on skateboarding again." Taehyun explained while scratching his once injured arm. He really didn't give any care. The only other one acting so carelessly about their injuries was Beomgyu.

"Well, don't overdo it again, yeah?"

"I promise!" He smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"Next time we will sign it with our names." I joined the conversation.

"Not me though. I'm gonna give you the ugliest drawing you have ever seen and you have to live with it for the next four weeks." Yeonjun spoke and I had to laugh at his comment.

"Stop letting it sound like it's definitely going to happen!" Soobin exclaimed and hit Yeonjun's stretched out legs. We only had to laugh more at his move.

"It's not like I'm gonna die from having a cast again."

"True, but injuring yourself at the same places multiple times can cause some severe long term conditions."

"And since when were you a doctor?" Yeonjun asked with a playful judging tone, but Soobin ignored him deliberately.

I shifted my attention over to the wannabe bouncer, glimpsing over at us with a mischievous smile on his lips. A spark in me knew what he was thinking and what he was pondering to do, but I chose to ignore him when Yeonjun moved closer to me to try to get my attention.