Chapter Twenty Four - Irrepressible Feelings

As I looked at him I felt a small desire arise. His soft hair shone in the daylight, his lips appeared even more pink-glowing than before in the café and his eyes glittered at me expectantly. Did he want us to go to the swimming pool now? Or should I say something? But I didn't want to talk. I wanted to...

If you could say that my body had been fighting these unpredictable emotions to this point where it became clear that they had overtaken me and taken over my body and polluted my thoughts, then it would now become clear that I was not backing down from anything.

By the time my legs brought me to him and I let my hand brush his cheek until they found the right position and my other hand finally touched his waist, my mind was already elsewhere. My gaze lingered on just one thing and when my lips touched his, it felt like a meeting of old acquaintances.

I tried to control the heat that was spreading through my whole body, to not let it show. My hand on his cheek should feel every little fiber of his face. So soft. His skin was so soft. I moved my lips to a certain rhythm, simple somehow but it seemed to work because Yeonjun matched it and softly kissed my lower lip.

I felt his warm skin under his thin black shirt. Light muscles I could feel and I stroked my thumb back and forth to notice everything.

Something tickled my right arm and I noticed how Yeonjun let his hand brush against my skin. Slowly he stroked his fingers along my wrist, then gently up my forearm, applying light pressure, taking in every detail in his fingertips and fully concentrating on every movement he made.

My cheek received his other hand, which he placed there and gently stroked. I was beginning not to know what to pay most attention to, his warm hand on my cheek, his other brushing along my arm, or his soft, gentle, full lips exploring every corner of my lips. Maybe I should pay attention to my body, which pressed gently against his. All my senses blended into one, I could feel everything at once and couldn't decide where to focus all my attention on.

I heard the birds chirping, the wind rushing past us, felt his smooth, soft cheek; tasted his tender lips and breathed in his scent.

I let my left hand wander further into his hair, touching it, stroking through it, feeling it. His hair not only looked soft, it was soft and loose. My hand on the back of his head couldn't help but touch his hair to the tiniest degree. My thumb curiously stroked his hair and my fingers played around with it as if it were my own.

Our movement slowed and before our lips parted completely, Yeonjun pressed his lips delicately to mine again and then let go of me. We were still holding each other tightly, my hands now quietly lingering in their places. He had a calm expression on his face, his wide eyes making it seem as if he was slightly surprised by the kiss. Perhaps he was.

Neither of us said anything and just stared at each other, neither bothered in any way. I just thought about his handsome face, which felt just as smooth and soft as it looked.

His eyes wandered curiously down my face, from my eyes to my cheeks back to my lips. He placed his thumb on my lips just as he had last time and stroked them delicately and gently. My lips were moist from the kiss just now.

The same hand he had just touched my lips with now traced down my left arm to my hand, which was still hidden in his hair.

Gently he reached for it and released it from his hair so that he could look at my hand. With his thumb, he gently pushed my hand open and looked into my hand, on which small, light scars were marked.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked softly, stroking my palm gently. I shook my head to deny his question, always watching his face.

The way his lips moved when he spoke and his eyes looked so serene and calm as if he wasn't feeling an explosion in his body right now. His touch tickled my hand and I had to strain not to pull it out of his hand abruptly, instead I smiled a little tightly.