Hold On Till May by Pierce The Veil (Stiles)

"Now don't be crazy" - Stiles

You were sitting in Stiles' room waiting for him to come home. It's not like you two had a thing, he was just your brother's best friend and you needed to talk to him about something. You sat waiting when you felt a presence come up behind you.

"Scott?" You asked knowing that it wouldn't be the first time Scott has shown up through the window.

"Nope guess again." You heard the mysterious person say. But you knew that voice. You've heard it before.

"Peter? Is that you?" You said

"Ding Ding Ding we have a winner."

"Why are you here?" You asked moving your hand towards you knife that you kept on you at all times, yea you were a werewolf but you would have to get close to use my claws. You slid it out of its sheath and gripped your hand around it. You slowly got up and faced him. He walked towards you and when he was a good distance away you threw your knife at him. He grabbed it and smiled at you. "Now don't be crazy sweetheart." He said in a sly voice. He walked over to you and grabbed your arm, twirling you around to face the door. Once you looked at the door you knew why his grip was so tight. There stood Stiles, the look on his face was a mixture of worry and what looked to be a hint of sadness. Why was there sadness in his eyes you wondered.