Beside You by 5 Seconds Of Summer

A/N So this one is going to be short. Sorry. But I have a question. I know I already don't update much but I was thinking starting next week I'd try and post once or twice a week. Comment what you guys think and if you prefer certain days. And I also started Supernatural imagine/preference/song quotes thing. So go check it out!

"I wish I was beside you."- Jackson

You were trying to sleep, honestly you were. But all you could think about was Jackson and how far away he was. After everything that had happened he moved away. Like far away. He moved to London, and sadly you had to stay here in Beacon Hills. You've tried moving on but it seemed nearly impossible. You haven't talked to him since he left so you decided to call him. The phone rang for a few seconds and then you heard his voice.

"Y/N?"

"Yea its me."

"Why'd you call? Shouldn't you be sleeping, It's like what midnight over there?" He asked worry in his voice.

"Yeah I just needed to talk to you I couldn't sleep." You said holding back tears.

"I'm sorry I left but I need a break."

"Yeah its fine." You said taking a deep breath.

"Please don't cry."

"I just wish I was beside you that's all."

"Me too babe, me too." You could tell he was holding back tears too.

"Well before we both start crying like babies I'm going to try to get some sleep. I love you Jackson."

"I love you too, Y/N" Was all you heard before falling asleep.