#1 Break Up Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer

Stiles: "I'll admit I feel alone. And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around"

Stiles laid in his bed just staring at the ceiling and thinking how it all went wrong. His attention was brought to his doorway where is best friend Scott stood. "stiles are you okay?" Scott asked making his way over to the foot of Stiles's bed. "Yea" was all stiles said. "Since y/n split you haven't been around. Stiles I'm your best friend you can talk to me." Stiles just looked up to him and said "Scott ever since she left I've felt so alone."

Scott: "it hurts to know your happy. And it hurts that you move on."

Scott was walking down the hall towards his locker when he heard your amazing laugh. When he looked he was close to breaking down in the middle of the hall. He saw you and Isaac walking down the stairs laughing, what hurt Scott the most was when he leaned over and kissed you on the cheek. Scott's best friend was walking down the stairs behind them when he saw Scott."Scott let's leave and go for a ride." Stiles said as he grabbed Scott's arm. Once they were in the jeep Scott looked over to stiles with tears streaming down his face. "Stiles it hurts so bad. It hurts that he's the one making her happy. It hurts that she moved on!" All stiles could do was start up his jeep and drive Scott home to comfort him.

Isaac: "when he says those words that hurt you. Do you read the ones I wrote you."

Isaac sat in his desk staring off into space thinking of the argument he saw you and your new boyfriend get into. He felt someone nudge his arm. He looked over to see his friend Boyd. "Dude you ok?" "Yea I'm ok I was just thinking.", "Bout?" "You know how y/n and her boyfriend got into today?" " Yea so?" "I was thinking that when he says those things that hurt her if she reads the words I wrote her?" Boyd didn't answer just squeezed his shoulder and turned back to the teacher. Isaac started staring back into space again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

How was it? I hope however reads this likes it. Amnesia is one of my favorite songs by 5 second of summer. If you liked it just comment your song request below. Thx! :)