Wasted by MKTO

A/N: Just saying I knida change the words a little for this song quote. But enjoy!

~~~

"Is it too soon r is it too late."

You were sitting on the bleachers with your best friend Kira watching her boyfriend and your ex-boyfriend practice Lacrosse. You looked at Liam with a sad expression. Kira saw the look on your face and hugged you. You looked over to her and tried giving her a smile, but you both knew it was fake.

"What's wrong?"

"You know Kira"

"oh, that"

"Yea. I still love him."

"Then tell him."

"I don't know, is it too soon. I don't wanna seem desperate. But then again I don't want it to be too late."

"You defiantly need to tell him now. You wont seem desperate. Look they're coming over now. Ask him to talk alone." You nodded and stood up.

"Hey Liam Can I um, talk to you. Alone?" You asked nervously. He smiled and nodded.

"You walked down to the field and followed him away from Scott and Kira.

"What's on your mind Y/N?" He asked setting his stick and gloved down.

"Um, I understand if you don't want to but, um, I've missed you these past weeks-"

"Yes." He said cutting you off.

"You don't even know what I was going to say."

"Yes I do. You were gonna ask to get back together and my answer is yes"

"And how do you know that?" You said smiling cockily.

"I heard you and Kira talking." He smiled. You slapped him. "Eavesdropper."

"Yea, but you love me anyway." He smiled picking you up.

"Sadly yes, Now PUT ME DOWN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trying to numb the pain" (Aiden)

You sat at some random bar in some random town trying to drink away the day's events. As you sat there you started to think about what happened.

Flashback

You were waiting for your boyfriend to show up outside your window. As you waited you couldn't help but think the worse, he was suppose to be here an hour ago. You tapped your fingers against your leg, looking at the clock on your nightstand every few minuets. Soon enough you worry was getting the best of you and you picked up your phone typing in his number. You pressed the green button and the phone started ringing. After a few rings you heard his voice on the other end.

"Babe?" He asked

"Yea, where are you?"

"Um, out with the pack. Why?"

"Well for one Happy Anniversary. And two thanks foe forgetting about our plans."

"Oh my god I'm so so so sorry. I was out with the pack and completely forgot." 

"You know what its fine." You said walking over to your window and locking it.

"I am really sorry Y/N, I'll come by in a few minuets."

"No need." You said as you hung up the phone and tossed it on your nightstand. You soon fell asleep. You woke up about a half an hour later to a knocking at your window. You sat up and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. You looked over and saw Aiden. You just rolled your eyes and laid down. You just heard more knocking. Realizing he wasn't going to go away you got up and unlocked your window.

"What?" You said aggravated.

"What's your problem?" He asked walking over to you.

"You are Aiden."

"I already said I was sorry."

"Yea you did. But you always say that. Sorry doesn't work anymore."

"What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to actually care."

"I do care."

"Yea sure, I was sleeping so if you don't mind leaving so I can go back to bed." You said pointing to the door.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes.

"Seriously?" You asked getting more pissed by the second.

"What, I'm not the one being a total bitch for no reason."

"You're the one who forget about our one year anniversary!" You yelled.

"Don't yell at me!" He yelled back louder his eyes turning yellow. You took a step back. Being only a human was a bad idea when dating a werewolf with anger issues.

"I-I'm sorry, please just go..." You said looking down. 

Flashback ended

You came back to reality when you heard someone next to you say your name. You looked over and saw your boyfriend's brother, Ethan.

"Oh, hi." You said taking another sip over your beverage.

"What are you doing here? Isn't it yours and Aiden's one year?"

"Yea" You said looking away from him.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Trying to numb the pain." You said gulping the rest of your drink and motioning the bartender for another.