Nina by Ed Sheeran

Stiles- Wedding Day

"I met you when I was a teen, But then you were one as well"

You were extremely nervous. It was the big day, your wedding day. Everyone was ready and lining up at the door to walk before you down the isle. Your dad came up and wrapped his arm around yours, smiling at you brightly. You smiled back and looked ahead as the music started playing. You walked down the isle and made eye contact with your handsome groom, Stiles Stilinski. You could see the tears in his eyes, knowing you had some too. You got to the end of the isle and hugged your dad. You grabbed Stiles hands and smiled warmly at him. He smiled back and the Justice started talking.

~Skipping to Stile's vows~

You finished reading your vows, Stiles looked in to your eyes and started speaking," I remember like it was yesterday I met you when I was a teen, But then you were one as well, I was on my way to meet Scott and you were trying to find where your locker was. Neither one of us was paying attention and we ran into each other." he paused laughing a little "once I made eye contact with you I knew you were going to be special. And you are (Y/N) I love you very much and it would and will be an honor to stand by you and call you mine for the rest of time." Stiles finished, you both were full on crying now. The Justice smiled and said, "You may now kiss the bride" Stiles didn't hesitate, he wrapped one arm around your waist and the other went up to your cheek. The kiss was full of passion and love.