Fall For You By Secondhand Serenade

A/N: Quick question...do you guys like the way I'm writing them now or do you like them the way I did it before? Comment below...I'm gonna try posting everyday, no promises. Enjoy! p.s. I might also start a different story for other imagines. Idk what to do them on yet tho. Also comment any ideas for bands or other tv shows I should write imagines on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:36 PM

"I know you don't think that I am trying."

Stiles was always a little hyper and awkward but lately its been too much to handle. He's either keeping you up late or waking you up early. You have started to become more bitchy than usual. Now the whole pack doesn't want you around because of it. Today you decided it needed to end. Stiles arrived home at 7 and as soon as he walked in you yelled for him to come to the living room.

"Stiles please just sit down so we can get this over with."

"What is it Y/N?"

"You need to take your meds, I cant get any sleep with you being hyper."

"Okay, Ill start taking them again." He said getting up and walking off. Later that night you slept the same as before, horribly. The next morning you reminded Stiles to take his meds. Later that night you both went to bed. He tossed and turned a lot.

"Stiles did you take your medicine?"

"yes babe."

"Ok you just seem restless."

"yea, I know you don't think that I am trying but I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting"

You and your boyfriend always fought. It didn't matter about what, sometimes it was over the stupidest stuff. For example just yesterday you fought about who's turn it was to walk the dog. You were sick of fighting all the time. You decided today would be the last day of it, either Jackson would agree to stop or you would be gone. After of hours of sitting around and watching tv Jackson got home.

"Babe, Where are you?"

"Living room" You yelled back to him. He walked in and hugged you. He plopped down on the couch and looked at you smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" You asked, usually Jackson was upset when he got home.

"You silly." He said hugging you again.

"Um, We need to talk."

"About what?" He pulled away his smile faltering.

"I don't want to fight anymore. And I don't want you to agree to stop fighting and then come home the next day in a bad mood and take it out on me."

"Ok I'll try. I love you." He said getting off the couch and walking off into your shared bedroom. The next day Went the same you cleaned and sat around doing nothing. Jackson got home and ate supper with you. You each told each other about your days. His went okay and yours was boring. After that the two of you sat on the couch watching movies. It was about 10 when your eyelids were getting heavy. You stood up and stretched.

"I'm going to bed, night." You said walking towards the bedroom. You changed and climbed into bed. After a few minutes the bed dipped down on his side.

"Hey Y/N I had a fun night."

"Me too babe."

Wanna know the best thing about it?" He asked wrapping his arm around your waist.

"hmm" You mumbled.

"The best thing about tonight is that we're not fighting."

"I agree." You said turning to face your handsome boyfriend. You curled into his chest and listened to his heart beat, bump bump bump. The beating of his heart soothed you to sleep. The last thing you heard was him whisper a simple I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~