Sorry by Sleeing With Sirens

"And if I ever let you down, I'm sorry." -Jackson

You were currently sitting at your house waiting for your boyfriend Jackson to pick you up. It was your 1 year anniversery and he told you that you were gonna get dinner and a movie to celebrate. He was suppose to be here roughly 2 hours ago. You heard the door bell ring and you jumped off the couch to run for the door. You swung open the door to see Jackson's best friend Danny. You gave him the coldest look you could and asked where Jackson was. He looked down at the ground before muttering that he wasnt coming. "WHAT? he's not coming its our one year anniversery how can he just cancel?!?!" You started screaming. Danny just looked at you suprise written all over his face. You wernt the type of person to get mad and yell, that was what Jackson did. But you couldnt contain your rage any more. He did this the last time the two of yuo planned a date. You looked back at Danny and siad "Where is he?" Danny tried to look anywhere but your face, he looked at you and sighed. "he's at the lacross feild practiceing for the bug game." "Thank you Danny." You walked back into your houuse and grabbed your phone and keys. On your way out of the house you texted your mom and told her you would be out late and not to wait up.  When you reached the lacross feild you saw Jackson in his gear walking out to the middle. You shut off your car and walked to the center of the feild. When he saw you he took of his helmet and you saw that he got the 'oh shit' look on his face. 

Y=You

J=Jackson

Y;Really?

J; Coach told me I had to practice more.

Y; So Coach is more important than our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSERY?!?

J; I'm sorry 

Y; You know what Jackson, I'm done

J; No i'm so sorry and stupid, I'll make it up to you. And if i ever let you down again im sorry.

Y; Fine but this is your last chance. you screw up again i will not give you another chance!

J; Ok, just let me go change and we will go to the movies. We can even see whatever you want to see.

You just smiled because usually he doesnt apoligize or let you see the movie you want to see.

"I'm glad your doin good." -Stiles

It  had been at least 2 years since you moved out of your small hometown known as Beacon Hills. Between all the supernatural drama and your family drama you couldnt take it anymore. You left your little town, leaving behind all your friends, family, and you boyfriend. One night you were sitting around your apartment when your phone went off. Suprised you looked over to see you had a text from your ex-boyfriend Stiles. You stared at your phone for what felt like hours in shock. After snapping out of your staring contest withyour phone you opened the message.

'Hey Y/N i know you didnt want anybody to contact you while you were gone. But it's been like 2 years and i miss you. we all do. Please come back, even if its just a small visit. Please!" You sat and thought about visiting. It wouldn't do much harm, just go for a few weaks. So you texted back, "Yea, ill drive down for a few weeks." After you sent that you phone started rigning. The caller ID read Stiles. You slid your finger across the screen and put the phone to your ear. 

Y=You

S=Stiles

Y; hello

S; Y/N is this really you?

Y; yea hi Stiles.

S; i cant believe you answered, omg, i miss you so much!

Y; you too, but hey ill be up in no time.

S; okay, um i called about you and I

Y; Sti idk can we wait till i get their?

S; Nope, were doing this now

Y; No, im changing the subject. How have you been?

S; do you want to know the truth? or the lie?

Y; truth

S; ive been misrable i loveed you, no i still love you. gosh i love you so much!

Y; I'm so sorry i hurt you

S; Yea...How have you been?

Y; Ive been ok

s; I'm glad your doin good Y/N, I cant wait till you get here!

And with that you said your good-byes and packed your suit cases. You got into your car and drove home, even if it was only for a few weeks.