Bad by The Cab

"It feels just like it was yesterday, We were in love, why's it falling apart " -Stiles

Sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed you could feel the tears coming. Stiles has been distant for the last few weeks, ever since Malia showed up. You knew you were probably over thinking but he has been helping her with school and social skills in general and you couldn't help but notice the two of you drifting apart. You had been waiting for him to get home for an hour now. Just sitting on his floor, thinking. Stiles walked in and saw you with your knees up to your chest trying to hold in the tears. "Babe, whats up?" He crouched down to you trying to look into your eyes. You looked at him and you couldn't hold back the tears anymore, he reached to hug you but you brushed him off. "Stiles I feel like were drifting apart, you haven't been around and I know you're helping Malia but I miss you." He leaned over and hugged you, "Babe there is nothing between me and Malia if that's what you're getting at, I love you and only you." "Yeah but it feels just like it was yesterday we were in love, why's it falling apart and don't say it isn't because we haven't seen each other in weeks." You could tell what you were saying was getting to him, good he needed to hear it. "Okay, I see why don't we make a movie date me and you, sit at home have a marathon? All the popcorn and cuddles you could ask for?" He looked at you with a smile, that did sound good. "That's a good idea, when?" He thought for a few seconds, "How bout now? I do have any plans and I do miss you."

"I've never been one to walk away, But I've had enough and it's breaking my heart" - Scott

Scott came in through your window, which he used to do every night to say goodnight and ask about your day. But lately he hasn't been doing it, guess he's been too busy being a teenage werewolf. He walked over to your bed with a smile while you held your pissed of glare. "What did I do now?" He huffed sitting on the edge by your feet. "Well lets see, you haven't been around, you've canceled all of our plans, and we haven't even had a full conversation in what feels like forever. Scott I've missed you and it doesn't even look like you've missed me" He looked at you with shock, "I haven't been around? You've been ignoring me not the other way around." You rolled your eyes, "I've never been one to walk away, But I've had enough and it's breaking my heart and I can't do it anymore. I haven't been ignoring you and you know it. Just climb out the window and continue acting like I don't exist." Scott huffed walking over to the window, "Whatever just remember you ended this."