Human by Christina Perri

Human by Christina Perri Teen Wolf Song Quotes

Scott: "I can fake a smile️. I can force a laugh"

Scott sat at the lunch table gazing at you while you held hand with your boyfriend Isaac. You turned to ask Scott a question and he answered it with a smile. Then Isaac told the table about how you and him went out for ice cream on your first date and he ended up spilling ice cream all over you. Scott laughed, only his best friend, Stiles, could tell it was all fake. And that Scott was dieing on the inside.

Stiles: "But I'm only human. And I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human. And I crash and I breakdown."

You were in the hallway talking to your friend Isaac when you felt your arm being pulled in the opposite direction. You looked and say your boyfriend Stiles looking upset as he dragged you out side and to his jeep. Once you reached it he let go of you. "What was that all about Stiles?" You asked becoming angry. "Why we're you talking to Layhey?" "Because he's my friend. What are you jealous?" "Yes I am, because he is a badass werewolf while I'm only human. I can barley protect myself let alone you. I breakdown like every two seconds. I just don't want to lose you. It still surprises me that your with me because I can't protect you..." Stiles was rambling and it needed to stop. So you did the most logical thing and kissed him. "Stiles I love you and only you. And I don't care if your human, hell I'm human." "Y/n I'm sorry I just don't want to loose you."