Marry Me by Train

Scott: "Forever can never be long enough for me. To feel like I've had long enough with you"

Scott was supposed to be here in 5 minutes and you were freaking out. You kept looking in the mirror to make sure you looked alright. It was yours and Scott's 3 year anniversary and you were shaking out of excitement and nerves. You heard the door bell go off and you walked downstairs and opened the door.

S-Scott. Y-you

S: wow you look gorgeous!

Y: thanks you don't look to bad yourself.

S: well you ready to go?

Y: yea I just have to let my mom know I'm leaving, (to your mom) I'm leaving with Scott.

You didn't get a response so you just left. You walked outside to see Scott's car on and ready to go. He opened your door for you. You climbed in mumbling a quiet thank you. You two drove for a few minutes to what looked like a secluded area in the woods. You climbed out of the car and looked around. You saw lights off in the distance. Before you could ask any questions Scott grabbed your hand and started walking towards the lights. You were kind of curious. But who wouldn't be. You reached the lighted area and you couldn't come up with any words to explain it. "Do you like it?" Scott asked with worry in his voice. "Like it? I love it." You said turning to him and rapping your arms around his neck. You crashed your lips against his and stayed like that for a few minutes. Then he pulled away to grab a little remote control thing he clicked a button and your song, Marry me by Train, started playing. He wrapped his arm around your waist and you wrapped yours around his neck. He pulled you closer and the two of you swayed back and forth to the beet of the song. After a few minuets he leaned down and whispered in your ear "forever can never be long enough for me. To feel I've had long enough with you."