Partners (11)

Just as the blade began to pierce her skin, a man walked into the room. Without saying a word, you were signaled to go out with him. Before leaving, you gagged Stephanie. 

"He wants you to end it, not entertain it," the man scolded. "Tell him I'm having fun. Can't I enjoy a little torture once in a while? If he has a problem with it, then I'll handle the consequences later. For now, go stand behind him like a bitch," you furiously responded to him. He said nothing and walked away. You re-entered the room.

"Seem's like the fun is over," you looked at Ben then Stephanie. You promptly walked over to Stephanie and took the rag out of her mouth. She began to plead for her life. You stopped her by punching her straight in the face. Her nose seemed to have cracked and blood began to trickle down her nose. 

You stepped behind her and raised her head so she had a clear view of Ben. "Say goodbye," you made sure they made eye contact with each other before you stabbed your slick knife into the side of her throat. 

Ben's screams were muffled again from the rag. He rattled in his chair. You pushed her chair down to the floor. She began to lay in her own pool of blood. You were walking towards Ben, and that's when you heard something drop from behind him. 

A small red light was buzzing. Hatred filled his eyes as you made eye contact with him. It was the emergency button. You put your back to the camera in the room, you knew Sanders was watching. Your cold, dead eyes changed in an instant. 

Your change in demeanor threw Ben off. "I'm sorry Ben. I really am. I have no choice and I think you know that too," you took the rag out of his mouth. He was too stunned to respond. "I know somewhere deep down you still love me, just like I love you. I hope one day you can forgive me," you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Ben's thoughts were all over the place. What the fuck was going on?

You opened your eyes and took one step towards him and stabbed your knife into his chest. Ben gasped. You straddled him again and pushed your body forward, making the knife go in deeper. You held onto his head. "I love you, I am so sorry," you said with a crack in your voice. 

You stood back up leaving the knife in his chest. He looked down to see what you had done. Blood began to come up Ben's gaped mouth. No words came out. You took one more breath and walked behind him. Your cold stare was back on. 

You looked down to the red light again that wasn't visible to the camera. This time you picked it up and worriedly looked into the camera. There was no audio, so you made a motion that signaled them they needed to leave NOW! 

You went to the door and looked back once to see what you had done. Ben couldn't speak, he was in complete shock. You exited the room in a rush. 

You ran to the VIP room knowing that Sanders was waiting for you to leave. "I keep telling you to move without me," you boldly told him. "If you wouldn't have been stalling, maybe I would've," he harshly grabbed you by your arm and stared into your eyes, "I still can't trust you."

He pulled you along with the other women and his security guards. As they were exiting the room, they could hear the commotion beginning downstairs. "FBI, everybody on the ground!" Men in black armor began to invade the place. 

Sanders and everybody around you began running through the back of the club. The car was already waiting for him. "GO! You know I can hold them back a little. If you have no distractions, you won't get away. Leave your men behind, I have no weapon and they can be of great use," you told Sanders near the exit. 

He was clearly nervous that they were right behind him. He seemed concerned at first but knew it was the only way he was getting out. You pulled him down for a kiss, to reassure him that you were not going to do anything he didn't want you to do. 

"I'll meet you at one of our places when I'm done, and I will tell you everything I did to them," you devilishly smirked and placed your hand on his cheek. "NOW GO!" you yelled as the others got near. Sanders ordered his men to stay behind with you. He ran with the other women to the car. 

You locked the exit door with the key you had and threw it somewhere to make it difficult to open the door. The music had already stopped by now, but you and the three men stood guarding the door. You looked to that one man that took your gun away, you put your palm out. 

He reluctantly gave you the weapon back. At the other end of the place, the FBI was tearing down walls and doors, sweeping every inch of the place. You took a deep breath in and waited for them to get to you. 

**

The FBI went room by room, turning every table and tearing down anything in their way. Many civilians were already being escorted out in case of a gunfight breaking out. The FBI got to the staff part of the club and began to do their aggressive sweep. 

"Two in here!" One agent called. Two other agents went to the call, but the rest were still leading the group. They were getting to the end of the club when they heard 3 shots coming near them. They took their shields and raised them. They were not going to stop. 

They moved cautiously to wear they heard the gunshots. They found the exit door, as well as three men gasping for air.  They curiously looked at each other before moving forward. That's when they saw you laying on your stomach, with your hands up in the air. 

Five more rounds were shot by the other officers. That hallway was still. The leader of the group talked into his mic attached to his headset, "Exit door is clear, he got away."