Insane (12)

Ben could not keep his hands off you, and you were completely loving that. He kept making you smile and blush by whispering cute things in your ear from time to time. You two headed to get some coffee since your schedule was a little clear. Instead of calling Zach or inviting him, you decided to just go with Ben.

It had been a couple days after your first kiss. You were already planning on how to tell Zach, but for some reason Ben couldn't get a hold of his girlfriend. You two were in a middle of a conversation when his phone rang. He looked down at his phone, then somberly back at you. "Hey Vanessa," he answered the phone in front of you. You felt awkward sitting next to him while he was on a call with his girlfriend. "How's your day been?" He questioned.

"What do you mean it hasn't started? Late day today?" You could hear the confusion in Ben's voice. "What do you means it's barely nine in the morning? That's my time," Ben replied furrowing his eyebrows. You began to get a bad gut feeling. "Here? In Atlanta?" You heard Ben's worry. "No, that's great," he conjured an excited tone out of nowhere. "When did you arrive?"

"Last night? Well that's great."
"Yeah we can meet up sometime today. My schedule isn't that busy later on today, but I'm actually in the middle of something. Can I call you back in a bit?"
"Alright, I'll talk to you soon."

Ben hung up. "She's here," he looked towards you. "Yeah, I gathered that," you tried not to sound disappointed. "C'mon, let's take our drinks on a stroll," Ben said so the people at the cafe wouldn't hear into their conversation.

You went back to the tent and sat on the couch. "I was going to do it today, but she's here. I'm pretty sure she just flew in for me. I don't think I can do it," Ben brought up the conversation again. "Yeah, I know," you played with your finger.

Ben slightly chuckled, "Do you see how I feel now?" You quirked your eyebrows, "You sleep with Zach next to you every night. Every time I think of that, I wish it was me next to you. "Ok yes, I did get a little jealous, but how can I not. She's a beautiful person with a body that 80% of the population wants," you confessed, "I was hoping your feelings wouldn't resurface for her if you saw her again."

"Baby, she's not you. She'll never be you. You are perfect the way you are, please don't think that I'd choose anyone else over you," Ben leaned into give you a gentle kiss. "Can I see you tonight after you come back?" You asked when you departed from the kiss. "Of course you can, I'll text you when I'm back," Ben replied and set a soft kiss on your head.

*

That night, Ben came back with some Italian take out. He texted you and made sure you could go to his trailer to go have dinner with him. Zach was still on set, so you made your way to his.

"You guys didn't have dinner?" you asked. "No, she doesn't like eating carbs before a shoot," Ben said before he took a forkful of pasta to his mouth. You quirked your eyebrows and just thought on that for a second. "I know. It's horrible. I've been thinking a lot what you've said about her career and my own opinion about modeling. I'm glad you brought that to my attention," Ben grabbed your hand.

"It is her career, and her body and looks do depend on it. I don't think it's horrible she takes care of herself, but I don't know her as a person so I can't really say much," you grabbed his hand. Ben wanted to move the conversation to something else so he asked you how your day was.

Lately there wasn't a lot of people on set at the moment, so that gave you a lot of free time during the day. You still worked your eight hours, but that's as much as you needed to do. After Ben and you got done eating, he grabbed your plate and took it to the sink.

"Take a seat on the couch, I'll be right there," Ben smiled at you. Even though you could still see him, you were sure he just wanted to give you a little time to just yourself.