How You Want To (5)

It was hard for Ben to keep his hands off of you. Now that he's been constantly fucking you, he doesn't want Andrew anywhere near you. You've made sure to keep a little distance from him. Instead of kissing him goodbye, you only hug and kiss him on the cheek. Andrew is completely unaware of what's going on.

You and Ben also have an advantage. You both work together and have the same day off, making it easier to steal a few kisses and have a few quickies here and there.

Not only has it made both happy that you finally have each other, but Ben is becoming a lot healthier over the course of the month. He's eating more and working out. You were proud of where he was going and proud of the progress he's so far made.

It was a long waited Tuesday again, Andrew didn't have a "night job shift" so he stayed to sleep next to you. It was around 8 in the morning when he was getting his keys to leave. Andrew was never the caring type, he never whispered anything cute or gave you a small kiss on your cheek. So as soon as you heard the front door close, you got out of bed and went directly to Ben.

He was waiting for you with open arms. You snuggled up close to him and closed your eyes for a few more hours. When you woke up again, there was a delicious aroma in the air. You got up from his bed and went straight to the kitchen.

On the way there, you took off your shirt and shorts. "Oh darling," Ben groaned as he saw your breast loose and your thong that covered nothing, "I promise you I will never get tired of praising your body." You chuckled and hugged him from behind, "Thank you. Need some help?"

"I got it honey, but I have a gift for you. It's in the living room, go get it," Ben smiled. You went to grab a fairly large box from the living room and set it on the table. When opening it, you saw a very expensive camera and a tripod. Ben moved the box and served breakfast.

"Remember how you said you wanted to get back at him? Well, I bought what we needed and it's just a matter of pressing record and uploading," Ben took a bite of his toast. You smiled and Ben and hugged him, "We are definitely recording our first video today."

"First we have to eat so I can use all my energy to fuck your sweet, delicious, tight pussy," Ben's voice was gradually getting lower and sexier. Your heartbeat always accelerated every time he talked like that.

After breakfast, you and Ben went to his bedroom and began setting up the camera. There was a lot of light coming into his room, so there was good lighting. "Are we going to show our faces?" you questioned. "It's up to you, we can keep it for a secret until we maybe grow, then we reveal our faces so Andrew can see," Ben replied. You liked that idea, so you two agreed on it.

Since you or Ben had no idea how to work cameras, you just put it to the side and let it record while you and him got comfortable. Ben had his phone beside him to use it for a closeup. After a few minutes of just cuddling and giggling, you started to heavily make out with Ben.

The camera was capturing 30 sweet minutes of you and Ben fucking. Once Ben was done, he turned off the camera and laid next to you. In just a few minutes you were going to create an account for Ben to upload the first video.

"Ben, what if I say I'm having a girls night out, and we go to a hotel. I mean he probably won't care since he's going to be fucking a different person," you hugged and rolled your eyes. "Yeah, love, that sounds like a great idea," he gently caressed you're cheek. You could feel his hesitation, which made you turn around and face him, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing really. I'm just wondering if it bothers you that he's still sleeping around when you have me now," Ben told you his feelings. You didn't even have to think about the answer, "No of course not..well not anymore. I did feel anger when I found out because I can obviously do a lot better than Andrew. I've had chances to leave his ass and go with someone wealthier, prettier, and a lot nicer, but no, I decided to stay faithful because I actually thought I could build a family with him. Not anymore, those visions are a blur in the past. I really don't care who he sleeps with or what he does because I have you," you placed your hand on his cheek and softly caressed his cheekbone with your thumb.

"Have I ever told you that you're amazing," Ben smirked. You playfully held your chin in a thoughtful position, "Can't recall." Ben lifted the duvet and got on top of you. He held your arms and body down with his weight and began to tickle yours sides. It was like that for a few seconds until you begged for mercy. After catching your breath, Ben have you a sensual kiss on the lips, "[Y/n], you are amazing."

You brought him down for another kiss, "Thank you. I'm going to go make some snacks while you work on uploading the video." You proceeded to get out of bed, Ben smacked your butt since he had the opportunity. While you were cutting some apples to eat with peanut butter, Ben edited a few minor things about the video. He was just making sure your faces weren't showing. Through mid edit, you entered the room with the snack and placed it next to his laptop.

Instead of sitting next to him, you went on your knees and under his desk. Ben chuckled when you began leaving kisses up his thigh. Those kisses turned into mild groans as you began to touch his dick again. After that, there was a break while you sucked his dick.

You cleaned up the mess he left and gave him a kiss, he didn't protest. "I'm going to pack a few things for tonight, won't be long," you kissed him again and left. Ben only smiled as he saw your beautiful body walk out. In the meantime, he concentrated on keeping his identity and your identity a secret. At the end of all the editing, he had to decide what to think. It took him 2 minutes to come up with a title.

"Love, come and see," Ben called as he finished uploading the video. You excitedly walked over and looked at his computer screen. "Not Gay," you read the title and laughed at it, "That's genius. He might find out it's us, but it's funny." Ben sat you on your lap and gave you a charming, sensual kiss, "He's to the first and many more."

The kiss got interrupted by a text message. It was from Andrew to you.
Sorry baby, tonight I'll be getting home late. Around 8ish, we can go have some dinner after. I have good news to tell you.

You rolled your eyes, "I'll be surprised if he tells me he's on Pornhub. He'll probably lie about it anyways, I know him too well." Ben turned your gaze to his, "Well, we won't have to worry about him for the whole night. Tonight is going to be just you and me." You smiled. "And the camera," you kiddingly added. Ben playfully squeezed your ass.

For the rest of the time You and Ben laid down and relaxed. He had some food delivered to the house and you watched Netflix as you ate. Around 6 in the afternoon, Ben was laying on your lap while you played with his hair. Your favorite tv show was playing on Netflix, so Ben and you had your eyes glued to the screen.

You didn't register the noise of the opening door. When Andrew walked it, it was too late for Ben to go on the other side of the couch. "What the fuck," Andrew dropped his things and began charging towards Ben. You immediately stood up and got in between them, you had no idea what to do. "What the fuck is going on," Andrew loudly shouted.

"Mate, calm down," Ben nervously said. "Calm down? What was my girlfriend doing playing with your hair as you laid on her lap?" Andrew tried charging forward but you pushed him back. That's when Ben decided to blurt our an answer, "I already told her, the secret is out." Andrew froze into place, he looked to see your reaction and then flared at Ben. "You fucking said you wouldn't tell her," he tried charging at him again but you got in the middle.

"Is it so bad that he finally confessed he's gay? You told me a long time ago, and he's finally out, why are you so mad about that?" you quirked your brows. Ben had no idea that you were going to say that, but it worked out perfectly. "I...I thought you would be upset," Andrew tried to quickly cover it up. "I'm not a homophobe," you glared are him, "Ben's our friend, how was I going to be mad? This just makes me grow closer to him." You went over and hugged Ben by the waist.

"I'm sorry I got mad," Andrew falsely apologized, you could tell he did not mean it at all. "Whatever, I'm going out with some friends. I'm going to stay with them all night so don't bother staying up," you let go of Ben and got your duffel bag. Without saying another word, you left.

"For a second, I thought you told her about the videos. I really thought you snitched– wait, you're not actually gay," Andrew confusingly looked at Ben. "Well, according to you, I've been gay for the past 5 years right?" Ben sarcastically retorted. "What the fuck is going on Ben. Are you trying to get close to her? If you are, you better back off," Andrew stepped closer to him. "Don't worry," Ben grinned and proceeded to grab his jacket, "I like dick."

Andrew didn't believe him and cautiously saw his actions. Ben checked his watch and grabbed his keys and opened the door. "And we're you going?" Andrew asked. Ben chuckled, "I met this guy at work. I've got a date." He closed the door and left a very confused Andrew.