Insane (9)

*8 months later*

"So you're saying you trust me?" you furrowed your eyebrows to Kevin Feige. "Yes," he laid out the contract in front of you. "But you don't trust me enough to give me the name of the movie?" you jokingly continued. "Not even the actors know the name of the movie," he explained. "I'm just messing with you uncle Kev," you smiled at him.

You two were working on your new contract. There was a lot of things to work out, especially since he needed to take specific things your dad asked for in his will. There were double, almost triple the amount of actors that were going to join the set from time to time, compared to what there was during Multiverse of Madness.

"You're in charge of the A-list celebrities," Kevin began to gather his things. "I'm ok with that, but I also have non A-listers that are going to want to come to me. I think I should be able to provide a massage when the set is not crowded with as many A-list celebrities. Benedict Wong is very adamant about me giving him his massages," you closed your binder.

"If you can figure it out with your crew, then I'm not worried. Are there some people you don't want to work with?" Kevin looked at you suspiciously. You knew he was asking about Ben. "And what'll happen if he screws up his shoulder again? I have to or else there'll be production delays," you kiddingly said. "Thanks kiddo," he smiled at you. You were a 28 year old woman, but you know he meant it in the most caring way.

"I'll see you later Uncle Kev," you hugged him goodbye before exiting his office.

You walked to your car that was parked in the underneath garage. While walking there you thought of the many possible ways you could arrange your people with the actors that were coming on set. Then you snickered at the last thing that Kevin said. He didn't want to make it as obvious, but you knew he was talking about Ben.

A couple weeks ago was when Ben publicly announced his new relationship with an upcoming British Vogue model. Ben and you had been texting prior months before that, but it was never consistent, at least not on his part. You would always send him a message and he would respond hours later or a day or two later. You understood he was a busy man, but you were a busy woman too. If he couldn't take 2 minutes of his time to tell you he's busy, then why should you bother to continue texting him first.

Communication between you and him at stopped 4 months ago because of that reason. He was a man you were interest in, so of course you had news notifications on about him. Surprise and disappointment, was the least of your expressions when you read the article "Internet Heartthrob, Benedict Cumberbatch, leaving hand in hand with upcoming model, Vanessa Taylor."

The best part was that Ben decided to text you minutes after the article was posted. It was a courtesy text to let you know that he was seeing someone else. It made you roll your eyes. Months of not being able to say a simple hello, but as soon as he's made the relationship public, he can finally send you a text.

TMZ, Daily Mail, The Sun, and all those other news articles posted pictures of them all cuddled up and kissing. After that, you took off all notifications of him off your phone. You focused on yourself. Even though you worked so much, you handled to go to the gym and eat healthy, balanced meals.

That's were you met Zach. At the moment you guys were just becoming a thing, but you had a feeling that in a few more weeks you two will be dating. A public relationship towards people. The funny thing was that Zach and you had worked together before. He was a part of the crew for Marvel when it came to movie productions. So you should be seeing a lot more of him in the next couple of months.

You got to your car and started it. You had 3 months to think what kind of schedule you wanted your crew to have and who was going to be your priority during the week. You went ahead and texted Kevin that you needed a schedule of the actors that were going to be on set to make sure your schedule was going to fit with the whole A-list celebrity only. He sent you the file in a locked PDF.