Insane (5)

That night was one of the first nights you got some actual rest. It was still dark in the not so spacious room since Ben liked covering his windows with dark curtains. He felt you shift yourself in bed causing him to slightly open his eyes as well. "Good morning," he mumbled out, still half asleep. His voice was deeper than you've ever heard it.

"Good morning," you replied with a small smile. Ben yawned in the middle of his deep breathe. After a few seconds of trying to wake himself up more, he moved closer to you and kissed your shoulder. "Sleep well?" Ben asked. You nodded your head, still trying to wake up.

He decided to get out of bed and open the curtains a little, just so a little sunshine could illuminate the room. Ben immediately went back to your side. He snuggled next to you, while you kept your back on the mattress.

"Ben, we need to talk," you started out. He felt his stomach drop. Nobody likes hearing those words. Not in any scenario, or any time of day. His mind raced to last night. Was it just going to be a one night thing? Were you just playing him?

"I should've let you known yesterday," you continued, "This is going to sound ridiculous, but in my Marvel contract it says I can't be with any cast or crew member on set." Ben furrowed his brows. Now that just seems like a lie, he thought to himself.

He leaned up on his good arm to make eye contact with you. "Nobody has that in their contract," Ben spoke. "I do. I have the contract on my phone to show you. You have to realize I work with you and your body, along with every other person on the property. To be honest, none of that on the contract matters to me. I just felt the need to tell you as soon as possible because I don't want to get in trouble," you turned to face him.

"Last night was incredible and I meant every word I said yesterday. I just think we should wait until you're done filming to let everyone around us know that we're together," you lifted the corner of your lip to a small smile. Benedict sighed out of relief and laid back down.

He began to chuckle to himself, "I really thought you were going to say I was horrible last night and you didn't want to do this again." You laughed and laid down with him. "God, no. You have been the best person I've been with. You really know what you're doing," you moved your head to look at him.

He grabbed your hand and kissed your knuckles, "I can say the same about you." You got up and straddled his naked body. Your breast hung as you bent down to kiss him. His hands moved to your hips and gently caressed them as his lips began smacking with yours.

You moaned on his lips when you felt his dick getting harder underneath you. You immediately stopped and got off. "I'm sorry, but I am starving," you chuckled. Ben smiled and got up from bed. He got two new pairs of boxers from his closet and handed you one. "Well it's a good thing I have a few days off to feed you and fuck you," he winked before he walked off to the kitchen.

**

You only stayed the night that day. Even though Ben didn't have to work, you still did. Benedict Wong, Xochtil, Liz, and everyone else was still working. You were able to leave in the middle of the day, but making sure no one saw you leave his trailer.

After a couple of days, Ben was back on set. It was all strictly professional in person, but not through texts or calls. It got to a point that Ben would only go very so often to have lunch with you during shooting days. His friends believed that what you and Ben had was dwindling down. The opposite is what was actually happening.

Three months were left of filming. It's been a month since you and him were keeping your relationship a secret.

Ben entered your tent for his usual Thursday 7:00pm routine. "Hello," Ben spoke up as he saw you. A smile plastered on your lips as you departed from your laptop. "Ben," you stood up and went to kiss him. Since it was just the both of you in there, you were ok with being more intimate with him.

He was about to go sit on the couch you had in there, but you stopped him. "We have to change it up a bit today. I have to go to the hospital," you grabbed onto his hand. He wasn't going to complain, but he was a little worried. "Are you okay darling? You went two weeks ago," he mentioned. "I promise you, I am okay. It's just some things that I have to check," you motioned for him to go to the massage table.

You still stepped out of the tent to make it seem there was nothing going on there. After a minute or so, you went back, but Ben was just sitting up on the table. You knew he was worried, but you weren't ready to tell him. "Look, there's nothing to worry about. I have to figure out a few things in these couple of months. I don't want to take time off of your schedule so that's why I'm deciding not to tell you. You know I'm a very private person, and for the moment, I would like to keep this to myself," you grabbed onto his hand.

He placed his hand in your cheek and brought you in for a gentle kiss. "Ok, just know that whatever you need, I am here for you," he let go and laid down. You started with his back first and made sure to relieve that back muscle tension that you felt. You worked on his whole back side before he turned around.

You were working on his chest and going down his arm. "You know I can work on every single muscle in your body," you mentioned as you worked on his arm. "Mhm, I know you can," Ben very satisfyingly responded with his eyes closed.

You stopped all touch. Your hands went to his groin area and touched two muscle parts that immediately gave him an erection. You took the blanket off of him. He looked down at you. "As much as everybody likes calling their penis a love muscle, it's not really a muscle, but I still know how to massage it," you sloppily put your hair up.

You grabbed the base of his penis with one hand and guided your tongue to lick from the bottom all the way to the tip. Ben let out a small shutter. Without wasting anymore time, you put his member in your mouth, moving your head up and down.

Ben knew he couldn't be loud, so he tried to contain his moans as much as he could. He grabbed onto your hair and exhaled loudly. With his free hand he gripped the massage table. You moved a little faster, flickering your tongue around his tip and making sure to create a little pressure with your lips.

You took the attention off his dick, but continued to stroke him. Your mouth shifted right below to his balls. You took one into your mouth, making him wither. "Fuck, you're going to make me cum soon," Ben failed to whisper.

You abruptly stopped and told him to stand up. He did as you told him. You went on your knees and continued to suck him. Both his hands went on your head and he slowly began to thrust his hips with your rhythm. He picked up the pace after a couple of seconds. Ben was fucking your mouth and it was bring you and him so much pleasure.

Ben couldn't contain his last moan as he spilled inside your mouth. You didn't stop and continued until you swallowed and cleaned any excess. He stumbled back on the massage table.

As soon as you got up, he brought you into a heated kiss. You stopped him after a couple of seconds, "I'm sorry Mr. Cumberbatch, but your session is over. I'd be more than happy to put you down for next week again."

Ben pursed his lips, "No, no, no, no. You are coming to my trailer for a special massage request in 2 days." He brought you in for another kiss. "Sounds like a plan," you smiled after the kiss.