How You Want To (4)

Ben had no idea you were in the house. After looking at the time, he decided best to put on his earbuds on and close his door. He was completely unaware of your presence throughout the night.

The next week you and him went through your same routine. Ben waited until you went back into your room to go to the kitchen and began cutting up some veggies. You laid in bed and smiled at how everything was going back to normal.

Ben only waited another minute until you were out with him. "Good morning," his baritone voice rang out. "Good morning," you smiled cheerfully. "You're not a morning person, why so happy?" Ben questioned.

You took a seat at the dinner table nearby. "I'm just glad everything is finally settled. You have a new job, Kay is going to leave you alone, and you know..," you trailed off. Ben chuckled, "I know what?"

"You know...your secret," you lowly commented. Ben stopped chopping the veggies and stopped his motions. His heart began beating faster. For the past weekend, Ben has been watching the porn videos. "Andrew told me, you don't have to hide it from me," you smiled at him when he turned around.

"I'm sorry [Y/n], I really didn't want to disrespect you or anything. I wasn't going to watch I promise, but I don't know why I did. I was just very curious and I'm extremely sorry. Please forgive me," Ben blurred out. "Wait, what? You watched what?" you quirked your brows.

Ben followed your expression, "Didn't Andrew tell you?" You we're growing more confused, "Yeah, he told me you were gay a long time ago. I saw you talking a lot with your coworker, he's been flirting a lot with you. Wait, what video are you talking about?" Ben had to do a double take, "Gay, he told you I was gay?"

"Yes. Benedict what fucking video?" you were getting furious. Ben knew he fucked up now, but he didn't care to keep his secret anymore, not after he knew what Andrew told you. "He...showed me your porn videos with him," Ben tried to not say that you were all over the internet. You kept quiet for a few seconds.

"Did you watch to look at him?" you questioned. Ben rolled his eyes, "I'm not gay." You realized he was watching it because of you. Now everything was making sense, all the staring, the checking out and the unconscious flirting. "How many videos did he show you?" you asked after another minute. Ben didn't want to lie, "Nine."

"How? He's not even here most of the time?" you were more curious than mad. Ben only shrugged, you knew he was hiding something. He only shrugs when he's trying to shut up. "Ben promise me you don't know. And please don't lie to me," you seriously looked at him.

Ben didn't know what to do. He could easily ruin your relationship with Andrew in a minute or he could ruin the friendship he shares with you. You begged Ben to speak the truth once again. You grabbed onto his arm and firmly gripped it.

"Pornhub," Ben blurted out. You let go and seemed shock. "I'm really sorry, I should've told you sooner," Ben didn't want to lose you as a friend. After a few seconds your expression changed, "Andrew is fucking dead. What's his username?" Ben, without hesitation, gave you the username. You got your laptop and started looking for him. Ben sat next to you.

You went through the videos and saw he's been sleeping with other woman. "That's his second job," Ben kept spilling the truth. "He's been cheating and lying and for what?" you paused, "To become a pornstar with his beer belly and his 3 inch dick?"

Ben seemed surprise, "Is it really that small?" You scoffed, "Why do you think he doesn't show his dick in the videos. It's the size of your fucking pinky. I get more pleasure when he fingers me than when he actually fucks me. You'd be a better pornstar, especially since you actually have a large dick." Ben had to do another double take, "How do you know?"

You chuckled, "I saw you masturbating last week. Now I know why I heard my moans." It was quiet for a few seconds. "What are you going to do?" Ben decided to question.

You set the laptop on the coffee table and sighed. All signs of anger and confusion were lost. "Fuck his best friend that's had a secret crush on me for I don't know how long," you looked at him. Ben's eyes grew wide, he wasn't sure if you were serious. You placed your hand on his thigh and began getting on top of him. He gulped.

"All those stares make sense. You don't think I didn't know when you stared at my tits?" you grabbed your his hand and placed it on your braless breast. You began to grind on him and felt him get instantly hard. "I was mad when Andrew told me you were gay. I thought a man was going to have you instead of me," you began to kiss his neck.

"Wa-wait what?" Ben stuttered. You stopped and looked at him, "I only started talking to Andrew so I could get closer to you. When we began talking, Andrew saw we were getting close and he had heard from someone that I was planning on leaving him for you. That's when he decided to tell me you were gay."

Ben stayed quiet and placed his hands on your ass. His emotionless expression was starting to scare you. After a few seconds he looked you in the eyes, "I'm going to fuck you how he wants to." You smiled and finally kissed him on the lips. You elicited a moan from him. "You'll fuck me like he wish he could," you began kissing his neck, starting to make a hickey.

Ben groaned and picked you up. Without a doubt he made his way to his bedroom. He threw you on his bed and hastily took off his clothes and helped you take off yours. Bens body hovered over yours as his boner laid on your stomach and his hand massaged your boob. You began to heatedly kiss him, making him slowly thrust.

Ben departed from the kiss and began kissing the valley between your breasts and making his way down to the pussy he's wished to fuck for five years. Now that he had the opportunity, he wanted to take his time and fuck you properly.

Your hands immediately went to his hair when you felt his breath on your clit. He swiftly began licking where you clit was and began to move down to where your entrance was. His was face going in deeper as he heard your moans become louder and your grip grow tighter.

Ben got a hold of your hands and held them down. He made you come. It has been one of the most blissful organisms you've had in a long while. Ben didn't let you enjoy your calm state. Without putting on a condom, he got on top and slowly put in his head in your pussy.

You tightly gripped onto his arm. "Fuck," Ben moaned, "you're so fucking tight and warm." You grabbed onto the back of his neck and brought him down for a lustful kiss, "It's all for you now." Ben put more dick in making you squirm. "So, fucking, big," you talked in between moan and breaths. It didn't take long for you to get used to his dick and for him to start pounding you into the bed.

Bens thrust and speed made him hit the right places, making you instantly come since you haven't had that kind of pleasure. Right after you, he pulled out and came all over your tits. You helped him out and jacked him off ass he leaned over because of his orgasm. After a few seconds, he plopped down next to you.

Ben turned to you and smiled. You wiped some come on your finger and put it in your mouth. Ben grunted and kissed you again. You cleaned up with tissues he had nearby and laid in bed with him.

It was quiet, but Ben wanted to clear things out. "So what's going to happen now?" You slowly rubbed your hand on his chest, "I don't mind making a porn account with you and slowly revealing to him that we're fucking. Of course, it's only if you want. I just want to get back at him because he's been lying to both of us. And after he finds out, I wouldn't mind moving into a place with you, only you." Ben stayed quiet.

"I was serious about me almost leaving him for you. I always found you very attractive, if he wouldn't had told me you were gay, we would probably be dating for a while now," you confessed. "And I wouldn't have turned to drugs," Ben replied. You placed your hand on his cheek, "We're here now."

"I want to fuck with Andrew too. I don't want to be distant from you. I'll play along that I'm gay and that we're getting close or something. As for the porn videos, I'm ok to do it," Ben made tiny circles on your stomach. You kissed him again and got on top, "My turn to fuck you now." Ben smirked and got hard once again.