Insane (4)

Ben gulped, no coherent sentences were forming in his mind. You slightly laughed at the fact that the Benedict Cumberbatch was all flustered because you caught him getting hard. "No," Ben just blurted out. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"No, you're not insane. God, I've been trying to hold it back, but I like you, and a lot," he finally said. You smiled and straddled his lap, immediately feeling his boner trying to poke through his sweatpants. "Good, because I like you a lot too," you smiled. Ben smiled and leaned in for a kiss, which you happily accepted.

It was a small gently kiss, that didn't last long. Your phone buzzed again, it was Gabby asking if you were almost on your way since she had arrived at the restaurant. You texted her back that you weren't going to go anymore, something came up.

You set your phone down and continued to straddle his lap. His hands were on the outer parts of your thighs, near your ass. You gently touched his hair and examined throughly his eyes. "You know you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen?" you questioned him. "Do you know you're the most beautiful person I've met, inside and out?" he replied to you.

You shared a smile before going in for another kiss. This time it lasted a little longer. You shifted closer to him making him groan a little. The friction on his dick was making it hard not to lay you down and fuck you right in that spot.

You broke the kiss and smirked. You did a circle motion with your hips, making Ben groan and put his hand on your hips. "The first day we met, I remember you groaned and moaned when I gave you your massage. It became a regular thing for you to be vocal when I was massaging you," you shifted the palm of your hand to his chest. "After a couple weeks, I started thinking to myself if you were going to groan and moan exactly the same if you ever ended up fucking me," you started doing tiny and slow circle motions again.

Ben's breathing became staggered once again. "After all, I didn't have to imagine what your dick looked like. At first I didn't think about it, but after weeks of talking, I would end up laying in bed and just think of your dick deep inside me," your grabbed one of your boobs and began to touch yourself.

You put your head back and started to move your hips a little faster. Ben put his arms behind your back and pulled you closer to him, your lips crashing with each other in desperate need. The kiss was heated and full of lust. You abruptly stopped it and bit his lip.

"I guess I won't know," you smirked. Ben scoffed, "You sure fucking will," he pulled you back onto his chest and thrusted his hips up, causing a little moan to come out of you. In the spur of the moment, both of you took your shirts off and helped you take off your bra. One hand went to one breast, while his mouth went to the other.

Your hip motions were just getting his dick to get harder by the minute. You moaned out loud as you felt his tongue flicker around your nipple. You pushed him back with a little force, causing him to look a little startled at you.

You got up from his lap, and began to take off your jeans in a slow manner. "Fuck," Benedict groaned as you gave him the slow burn. He was shifting in his spot as you slipped down your jeans. You revealed your cheeky panties, showing majority of your ass. Ben bit down on his lip and gently smacked your cheek. You yelped and turned around, to see Ben with his sweatpants half way off.

You took yours all the way off and knelt down in front of him to help him. You practically yanked them off, along with the briefs he was wearing. You grabbed onto his dick with one hand. He threw his head back on the couch. Without warning, you licked his boner from the base all the way to the tip. Ben hummed and put his hand on your head. Before you took him in with your mouth, Ben stopped you.

"Today won't be the day. You wanted to know how I sounded like when I fucked you, so that's what you're going to hear," Ben helped you stand up and lay down on the couch. He made you bend one knee and let the other hang off. He lowered himself down on you and began kissing your hips, then yours thighs. He gently moved inwards until he got to your pussy.

He ripped your panties right off, not caring about them. He took his briefs off as well. He flickered his tongue on your entrance, all the way up to your clit. You arched your back and put one hand on his head, while the other tightly grabbed onto a cushion. Ben didn't waste another second and directed his full attention to your clit. Flickering up and down while slowly inserting one of his fingers into you.

Your moaning got louder as he got faster, and as he added more fingers. After a couple minutes of having his tongue blissfully fuck you, you begged for him to put his dick inside you. "Ben, I want your dick inside of me," you panted as he looked up. A devilish smile plastered on his face. He leaned up with his good arm and gave you a passionate and heated kiss.

He broke the kiss to get back in a kneeling position. He stoked his dick outside your soaking wet folds to lubricate himself. You began touching yourself and moaning. Ben stroked himself a little harder with the hot view he had right in front of him. He didn't stop you from touching you, in fact he encouraged it.

"Keep touching your pussy baby," his raspy voice said as he aligned himself with you. In a second, he was slowly digging himself into you. He put his body down to have your chest near his. Your squirmed underneath him. "Fuck. You're so fucking wet and so fucking tight," he gripped the cushion next to your body. He waited until he was fully inside of you to start a thrusting motion.

He wanted to put it so deep inside of you, but he didn't want to hurt you. Once his balls touched your pussy, he began to pick up a rhythm. He kept one knee on the couch, while he supported his weight with the other one off the couch. He lifted up your leg to his shoulder and picked up his pace.

Your tits began bouncing up and down as he went in deeper and harder with every thrust. "Oh," you loudly moaned, "Fuck me just like that," you grabbed onto his thigh. It encouraged Ben to go faster. Your hips were thrusting up and your back was arching. Ben held you from your hips and brought your body down on his dick with every thrust.

Your eyes reached the top of your head while you moaned his name out loud. Ben reciprocated those noises as well. He grunted the deeper his cock got inside. You were close and he could tell. He leaned down a little and put pressure on the sides of your neck. You moaned at the feeling and squeezed his thighs. "I'm coming baby," you shouted as you felt his long member hitting spots that haven't been touched in a while.

You closed your eyes and rode your high with moans. Ben couldn't take it any longer and pulled out in time to spill all him cum from your stomach all the way to your chin. You grabbed onto his dick and stroked it while he still thrusted a little.

He leaned down after a couple of seconds and gave you a heated, yet tired kiss. He grabbed into his shirt that was on the floor and cleaned off his spill. After that, he let the shirt drop to the floor. He grabbed on your hand and led you to his room. He let you grab a pair of his briefs, since he had ruined yours, and led you to lay down on the bed. Ben was right behind you.

After care was important to you, and his actions were meaning so much to you. No words were shared for a couple of minutes. He felt your body was coming down from your high and kissed your shoulder. "Let me know if you need anything. I promise I'll have things ready next time we do it in here again," he caressed your hair.

You turned around to face him and just kissed him. "You're an angel, thank you." Ben smiled at you and leaned on for another gently kiss.