How You Want to (7)

Andrew has been nonstop texting the fake number. He keeps saying how he's so excited to meet the both of you and how he can't wait to be the first one to know who you really are. He even had the audacity to text Ben about Ben. He vented saying that his old best mate was secretly hitting on his girlfriend and pretending to be gay. When he sent that text, you and Ben had to really think if he was finally getting onto you two or if he was being serious.

"I'm going to send something that could potentially ruin our surprise for him. If he doesn't get it, that means he's actually stupid," Ben told you as you two laid on the couch. "Go ahead, the sooner he knows, the sooner we get out," you chuckled. Ben sent him a text back.

I hear you mate. It'd be really fucked if he was just lying so he can sleep around with her.

You read the text, "Oh boy." Ben sent it and a couple minutes later Andrew replied.

It would be. I'll smash his teeth in if that's really the case. At the same time, I really wouldn't be surprised if he actually is gay, he's been a little twink since I can remember.

That really pissed off Ben. He wanted to send him a picture of you and him laying down together or send him a video of you two making out. Of course you stopped him and told him to make it a lot more dramatic on Friday. Ben just couldn't wait.

**

As Friday rolled in, you could see that Andrew was a lot happier than he has been in a few days. He's not having his 'night shifts' anymore, so you're assuming people are just cancelling on him. On Friday, he woke up specially early to hit the gym. During that time, you went to bed with Ben so you two could have a quickie. After the bedroom 'exercise,' Ben and you made some breakfast and talked about what was going to happen that night.

"Okay, I'll go to the store, go get some masks and then we tell him that plans have changed. He really pissed me off the other day, and I just want my payback," Ben mumbled as he ate his breakfast. "So what exactly is it?" you questioned, not even knowing what he had planned. "Oh, that's a surprise for you too my darling," Ben kissed your forehead. Whatever it was, you know it would be good.

"I'll leave first, somewhere around six. You can join me an hour later and he'll come around 8. We'll have everything set up. Your stuff is already packed right?" Ben questioned. "Yeah, it's in your room, so make sure to take it with you before you leave to the hotel. Do you have your things packed?" you questioned him. "Not yet, but I'll do it in a while. Oh, I can't wait till this really happens," Ben excitedly said.

The front door opened, it was your cue to abruptly stop your conversation. Andrew had his music blasting in his ears. He was flexing his muscles as he walked past you two towards the room. "Oh man, I can't wait to see that excitement literally drain from his body," Ben whispered in a menacing voice. It sorta turned you on.

Andrew came out a couple of minutes later. "What bug bit you today?" you decided to question. "I think my other job will finally start giving me more hours during the night," he excitedly replied. "You're really excited about that?" you quirked your brows. "Of course, I get to make more money and pay more stuff for my baby," Andrew blew a kiss to you.

You wanted to roll your eyes so bad, but you held it in. "Alright, I'm going to get some stuff from the grocery," you got up from the table to go grab your keys. Within a few minutes you were gone. Ben was scrolling through some social media on the dinner table when Andrew decided to sit across from him. Ben was not going to act like he didn't know that Andrew did porn videos.