Ch.11 Positively Passive

Previously

"Call me Dream Catcher, now."

______________________

1st PoV

Time: Present
Location:Void

By now we've caught up to the point of my corruption. Yup, that actually happened. I ate a negativity apple. Hey! You come up with an idea to keep yourself alive in a dieing universe, consumed in negativity as a being that lives off of positivity. Let me tell you something. I thought long and hard about it during my time on the run. I knew that it was a possibility I would have to do it to survive. Other Dreams did it and lived, even if it was in a attempt to understand his brother, leading to a separate sadistic personality controlling him.

Now don't get me wrong, I knew there was a good chance I would be taken over by my negativity. But you have to understand I had a higher chance of being able to handle it. I had lived with depression in both my lives. I had accepted my negative feelings. I just always tried to stay cautiously optimistic. I knew they were a part of me and were valid. Sure, I might have hidden them in the past, but that was in an attempt to protect Nightmare and not let the villagers know how much they were getting to me. I never tried to lie to myself that I didn't have them or couldn't feel them at all. Not like other Dreams. So, I was thinking my natural positivity and DETERMINATION would allow me to not consumed by it.

Ugh, it's a bit boring here, but at least the VOID has stopped trying to erase me. I sit up on the "ground". I feel something moving in the corruption of my stomach area. I push my hand into it and feel something. I grab on and pull out three mini skeletons. They were stained with the black ooze and coughing. One, was black with blue tear streaks going down their face. They were wearing a kimono. Underneath the stain, their outfit seemed to be composed of a yellow and red haori with blue strings sewn throughout. Their nagagi was red, while the hakama was black. The second, looked normal save the two scar going down their eye socket. They were wearing a red and black combat uniform, with black combat boots. Around their neck was a red bandana. The third, was the smallest. He also appeared normal, with a small black cloak over a purple dress shirt. Their dress pants were black leading to dark purple boots. Until he becomes covered in black ooze. They start gasping. "Never *Gasp* again! *Gasp*" The third one yells angrily between gasps. I look at them in surprise.

But, let's get back to the story.

__________________

3rd PoV

Everyone was looking at me calmer, now that they realize I'm not going to start attacking them. Though, they seemed to be the on edge. Core were looking towards me, but not at me. They were probably checking something in the multiverse. I started fidgeting with the corruption on my hands, blushing yellow from the stares. "So, is she stuck like that now?" Geno asked at noone in particular.

"I could probably shift back if you give me some time to meditate. I don't think I can go around walking like this." I said still blushing.

"True. Though, I Never Thought A Mini Nightmare Could Look So Cute." Blue says poking my cheek, cooing at me.

I blush harder, as a tendril takes a swipe at him. He jumps back before it makes contact. I look at it surprised. "No! Bad tentacle! You don't try to hit people! Especially not people as cool and nice as Blue!" I yelled, scolding it. It curled in such a way, it appeared guilty. How that was possible, I'm not sure.