Ch.20 Death of a World

Previously

  Everything starts to darken. We look up and watch as the blue sky is consumed in blood red. The sun and clouds have gone black and sinister. I look back down and noticed the plants in the garden begin to wither and die. Frisk gasped. I quickly picked up the three bitties and stuff them into my shirt. I looked to the others.

"H-he's here."

___________________

I grabbed Frisk, as Chara grabbed Flowey, and we ran inside. I could feel my corruption's want to come to the surface from all the negativity. I fought myself to stay calm and keep it from breaking free. I could already feel it dripping from my eyesockets. I probably couldn't hold it for too much longer. Once we made it to the door we were met by Life and Geno. I could feel the terror and concern coming off them. I run into Geno's arms as the other three go to Life. "Go get your bags and meet in the living room we're leaving, now! Fuck! Where's Reaper and Fresh when you need them?!?!" Geno told us.

  "Where is Fresh!?" Chara asked scared. I also wonder. They were here earlier.

  "He said he needed to go check on something. He told us he would be back soon." Life told us.

  "No time. We need to get out of here. The whole Au is a danger zone, even if the garden is hidden." Geno said, rushing us inside.

  I run up the stairs and go to my room. I grab my to-go bag and bitty travel bag, putting them in my inventory. I grab anything I left out and put them in as well. I grab my jacket on the bed and quickly tie in around my waist. I check on the bitties hiding under my shirt and in my rib cage. "How you all holding up?" I asked. My corruption was making it hard to talk normally.

  "We're ok. All the negativity made me turn into my corrupted form though," the corruption covered Moon told me. I would be in the same boat soon enough. I start to head out my room, when I heard a crash. *BOOM* The whole building shook from an explosion. It came from downstairs. I run down the steps. I'm greeted by a warzone. The whole front of the house was destroyed. Wood, furniture, and loose earth littered the ground. Life was healing an injured Frisk. Chara, Flowey, and Geno were fighting a pair of skeletons. Geno was acting as support with his bones and blue magic. Flowey was using vines and magic bullets to distract them, as Chara wielded a large sinister scythe and was acting as main the attacker. I could feel the two skeletons were completely drowning in negativity. They were clearly Sans. One was dressed in a complex all black and white outfit with no eyelights and a red scar across their cheek. They were wielding a giant red knife. The other was dressed more like a typical sans, but with their shirt and shorts being colored inverted. They had black liquid dripping down their eyesockets. They also lacked eyelights.

  I started to head over to Life to help heal Frisk. This catched the attention of the strange skeletons, though. Just as I reached her, I felt magic on my soul. Before I could do anything, I'm thrown backwards toward the battle into the grasp of the dripping skeleton. I felt everyone's shock. Geno's quickly turned to anger. He teleported directly front of us and ripped me out of their grasp into his arms. I held on for dear life, as bones were thrown and gaster blaster came out. Geno was erratically teleporting us around the battlefield. I could feel Chara and Flowey's resolve strengthen as they fought harder. Then, things took a turn for the worst.

  The two skeletons retreated back as everyone was flooded in a suffocating aura of negativity. The will to fight was snuffed out, as we all fell to the ground from hopelessness. Geno managed to stay on his knees and held me to his chest tighter. I felt my corruption start leaking from my body. I looked to the source of the aura. Appearing from between the skeletons were two familiar beings. One floating above as the other walked to us. They stopped a few yard in front of us.

  "You definitely made it tricky to find you, hiding your aura from me. Though, there were only so many places you could hide Bill and I couldn't find you. I said I was coming for you, didn't I Dream? Well, here I am." Corrupted Nightmare said.

  "WhAt'S WiTh ThE BlAcK GoOp? I DoN't ThInK ThEiR SuPpOsEd To HaVe ThAt. ThAt's MoRe YoUr ThInG." Bill said. Nightmare takes a closer look and gets an evil smile. He starts laughing.

  "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh, Dream! Going so far as to corrupt yourself to survive! The lengths you've gone! That explains the decrease in negativity in these Aus! How does it feel to have your body shatter from corruption consuming you? Pretty painful isn't it. This is perfect and makes me want you even more! A corrupted being of pure negativity and a corrupted being of positivity! Join me and be my queen! We can spread chaos and negativity to the rest of the multiverse! No one would be able to stand in our way!" Nightmare told me. I hold Geno tighter in fear.

  "Like hell I'd allow that! She's a child, you sick bastard! You aren't getting a slimy tentacles on her!" Geno yelled, in disgust and fury. I could feel my bitties feelings of agreement.

   "You don't get a say in the matter, nor have the power to stop me. Your already half dead, I could easily finish the job." Nightmare said irritated.

  Just as they step closer two sets of emotions appear. One full of anguish, the other with unending rage. I look to the side to see Fresh and Reaper had come. Reaper looked around at the damage that has already spread to his Au face pained. He must be the source of anguish. Fresh had the scariest face I'd ever seen on a person. His shades were blank and purple smoke was coming out of his socket. His whole face and demeanor said he was beyond pissed. I honestly didn't think he could really feel much, let alone get this angry. I looked back at Nightmare. He seemed even more irritated at the new arrivals. Bill seemed amused.

  "WeLl! It SeEmS ThInGs JuSt GoT MoRe FuN! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Bill said laughing.

  "The party's ending here. You all aren't welcome. Let me show you the way out." Fresh said full of rage. He then proceeds to pull out two Furby and jump at them to attack.

  Everyone snapped out of it and joined the battle. Geno teleports me back and continues to support the others. Reaper is battling Nightmare with his scythe. Fresh is taking on Bill. Flowey and Chara are fighting the two skeletons. Life finished healing Frisk as they began waking up. I do the only thing I can and try to absorb some of the excess negativity to help the others. Most of my body is covered in my corruption now.

  Things seemed to have reached a stalemate until more skeleton arrived. "Reinforcements!" Geno yelled. Some of them go to Nightmare's side, while others go to our own. I noticed Blue among them. With no time to greet eachother. The battle continues to escalate. Bones, blasters, and earth are flying everywhere. Trees have been knocked down and the garden in ruins. I can feel Nightmare's irritation reaching it's peak. "ENOUGH!" He screamed.

  He disappeared into the shadows and appears next to me and Geno. Tendrils grabbed us and ripped me from Geno and into Nightmare's grasp. Nightmare threw Geno. "No!" I screamed as I feel myself sinking into the shadows. Then, everything goes dark.