Ch.25 Return

I held on tightly to Reaper as we traveled through the spirit realm. The screams and voices were louder than before. I thought I felt something touch me before we appeared in a hall I recognized. Reaper bangs on the door loudly. "Coming! Coming! No need to knock the door down!" The muffled voice of Medic could be heard.

  Medic opened the door opens wide. They take one look at us and are full of shock. Reaper pushed past him, with me in his arms, and leaded me to a bed. I lay down on the bed happy to finally be able to relax a bit. Some of my corruption starts to drip off of me revealing my skeleton. I had new chips, breaks, and cuts leaking my magic and corruption all over. My bitties manage to climb out next to me. Medic snapped out of it and hurried over to me. "I'll start healing her, you call everyone Reaper!" Medic exclaimed.

  "Already ahead of you Medic." Core said walking through the open door texting on a phone.

  I was really tired, but I wanted to know what I missed. "What happened after i was taken?" I asked them. Reaper was filled with grief.

  "After you were taken by Nightmare, they all retreated. Sadly the damage was done. Nightmare's army killed most of the inhabitants of the Au in such little time. Even with our forces coming to their aid, we were only able to save the gods and a small number of the mortal inhabitants. We're lucky neither Reaper or Life died. We had to move everyone here to the Omega Timeline. Reapertale is in no better condition than Dreamtale. It's now a dead Au." Core told me. I was confused about something though.

  "How did they get in and at a time that both Reaper and Fresh weren't there?" I questioned.

  "They planned a distraction. They caused chaos and killed off several Aus to draw Fresh and I in. Core's forces were fighting them off, when we figured out it was a distraction. In that time they opened up a weak point in the protections around my Au to let them in. They were probably planning to do this for a while, and Nightmare found it to be a convenient time to use it. We may have got off lucky. If Nightmare hadn't been busy trying to capture you, then it's likely that the other gods would be dead as well." Reaper explained. I was mostly clear of my corruption now.

  "That's good. I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It makes my week of torture more worth it." I said closing my eyesockets. I was starting to fall asleep.

  *Snap* *Snap* " Hey! Stay with me! I know you must be exhausted, but I need you to stay awake until your more stable. I don't want you dusting in your sleep with your HoPe. I need you to stay DETERMINED. Ok?" Medic told me.

  I open my eyesockets back up. "Ok. I'll do my best. It's just been a rough week. Even with Killer's lovely conversations during our torture sessions, it was hard." I told him. Everyone winced. Though Reaper was angry.

  "Next time I see Killer I'm going to show him why people fear death!" Reaper exclaimed.

  "Please don't, Daddy. Killer didn't want to torture me. He was just doing what he was ordered to. He even risked himself to help summon you so I could escape. I honestly have to thank him Bill and him for my life. I could only imagine what Corruption would do to me once he realized I wouldn't break from Killer's torture. Especially after what Killer said he did to him." I said sadly.

  "Speaking of which, what kind of deal did you make with Bill for your escape?" Reaper asked me. I was about to answer when several people came bursting into the room.