Chapter 9: The Harvest

For this act, I was thinking on only using Age of Ultron gifs and Civil War gifs of Wanda but this gif fits this chapter

"You piece of shit!" Scarlett exclaimed, making her presence known to Klaus.

He turned to her slowly with a smirk on his face. "Well, that's not very nice."

"You had to hurt Davina and that boy?" Scarlett brought up to him, visibly upset. "How dare you! You say you have feelings for me but proceed to hurt the people I love!"

"I did what I had to do to win." Klaus muttered, walking over to Scarlett.

Scarlett quickly formed an orb in her hand, launching it into Klaus' chest, making him fly back. She stood up tall, her gaze piercing into him as he laughed maniacally. "You're very strong, love, I'll give you that."

"You think that's strong? You'll see what I'm going to do if you hurt Davina again." Scarlett threatened him, making him actually nervous. "It'll be worse than this."

She turned on her heel, walking away from him and up the stairs, leaving Klaus alone to think about what he had done.

...

Scarlett arrived back into Davina's room to see her up and reading a book. "Hey, gorgeous."

With a flick of her wrist, Davina sent Scarlett flying back into the wall. Scarlett groaned in pain, looking at the young witch. "That's one way to be greeted."

"Get out." Davina demanded.

"I'm sorry, D but that's not going to happen." Scarlett denied, rising from the ground slowly. Davina looked at the hybrid, confused as to what she meant. "I love you... dearly. So, I'm not leaving you." Scarlett walked closer to Davina, sitting on the bed beside her. "I get you're mad at Marcel, but don't be mad at me. I punished Klaus for what he did."

Davina lifted her head up from her book, looking to the girl. "How?"

"Oh, you should've seen him." Scarlett let out a chuckle, making Davina chuckle as well. "I just hope he learned his lesson."

Davina nodded slowly, processing the information given to her. "I'm sorry. For hurting you. I just didn't know. I thought you and Klaus were like a thing."

Scarlett's face scrunched up in disgust at Davina's accusation. "It was a possibility at first but after what he did to you, he'd have to do some major apologizing to me and you before I even bat an eyelash at him."

...

Throughout the day, Scarlett witnessed what was going on with Davina. She became extremely sick. Not normal sick, witchy sick. First, she coughed up dirt when she had a confrontation with Marcel then she made the whole French Quarter shake. Scarlett didn't leave her side after that and it would take a lot to make her.