Chapter 30: Rogue Witch

"I got your message

"I got your message." Scarlett entered the compound, seeing Klaus admiring an old painting of Rebekah. "What's going on?"

Klaus turned away from the painting, looking to Scarlett. "Eva's taken control of her body again, trapping Rebekah."

"Oh shit." Scarlett cursed under her breath. "What can I do to help?"

"Our sister was quite the beauty." A voice chimed in.

Scarlett turned to see a young blonde woman who she had not met before. Scarlett noticed that Klaus seemed to know the woman. "You said that you could put Rebekah back in her original body. Do it."

"So, you've come to your senses?"

"Sorry to interrupt but, who are you?" Scarlett asked politely, not trying to sound rude.

"I'm not surprised Niklaus hasn't told you about me." The woman grinned cheekily. "I'm Freya, his sister."

Scarlett looked away from Freya with her eyebrows raised, turning to Klaus. "And you didn't bother telling me this?"

"Well, it's not really a good way to start a conversation with you." Klaus defended himself, earning a sigh from Scarlett. "And my senses have not faltered- they still demand that you are not to be trusted. However, circumstance dictates otherwise... for now."

"What's changed?"

"Eva Sinclair has resumed control of her body, leaving Rebekah trapped and powerless." Klaus revealed to his sister. "So, make with your spells and enchantments and put my sister back in her true body!"

Freya squeezed her eyes shut as she sighed in frustration at the news. "I'm afraid it's not that simple."

"More stalling." Klaus accused his older sister. "Very well. I know I can't kill you, but I shall have a fine time trying. Tell me, have you ever been skinned alive?"

"Klaus." Scarlett called to him, getting him to stop before looking to Freya. "Why can't you help Rebekah?"

"The problem is Rebekah's condition has worsened." Freya answered, causing Klaus' smile to fall. "When I offered to help, she was in control of Eva's body. She's lost inside Eva. I don't have a spell that could breech Eva's mind and find her."

"Fortunately for you, I know someone well-versed in such spells." Klaus responded with a slight smirk.

Klaus walked over to the table where a wooden box was placed when he opened up the box. The box contained an object that Scarlett and Freya could not see when Klaus rushed at Freya with his vampire speed. He held a set of shackles in his hands, attempting to lock Freya up, but he was stopped by Scarlett. She gripped onto his arm tightly, keeping him in place so he couldn't harm the witch. "Not as quick as you think you are, yeah?"

Klaus smirked at the girl's words while Freya watched in horror, seeing what Klaus was trying to do to her. Scarlett let go of Klaus, trusting that he wouldn't do anything to Freya before looking to the blonde. "Could you please try to help Rebekah?"