Hands Of Time...

Jay: This ends now, Samukai.

He said, holding the head of the Samukai statue before he sighs.

Jay: Nope, pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum any more interesting. This is so lame. We're ninja, not janitors.

Lloyd passed by with the mannequin of Chen on a cart.

Lloyd: Come on, Jay. We're all kind of responsible for the damage to the museum. After all, if we hadn't had that massive battle on the Day of the Departed, this place would still be in one piece.

Jay: Yeah, and who's fault is that, Cole?

He said, while looking at the earth ninja who was holding the painting of Yang.

Cole: Okay. How many more times do I have to say I'm sorry for accidentally unleashing the ghostly forces of evil that attacked Ninjago?

He said as he placed the painting in a nearby wheelbarrow and grabbed the handles with his hands.

Jay: How high can you count?

Jay asked Cole, as the earth's ninja's hands glowed orange, he quickly let go of the wheelbarrow.

Jay: Eh, speaking of which, you're still not used to having your old, non-ghost hands back?

Cole's hands turned back to normal as he continued picking things up and placing them into the wheelbarrow.

Cole: I'm working on it.

Cole grabs the handles of the wheelbarrow and catches up with Jay as Nya struggles to carry a box.

Nya: This is exhausting. If I could go back in time, I'd tell Dr. Saunders we were too busy to help.

She said after placing the box down and straightening her back before she laid her head down.

Zane: Nya, you may recall that the rest of us once time-traveled.

Zane said as he pushed a cart that had the mannequin of Cryptor as he spoke to Nya.

Zane: It can have devastating effects, and should not be used lightly. Certainly not to get out of labor.

Nya: It's just an expression, Zane.

She sighed as she walked over to Kai, who was checking out a painting, while Zane pushed his cart out of the room.

Cole: Guys! Look what I found!

Cole called out, making the others walk to where he was, as he looked at the painting before him.

Jay: Uh, isn't that Garmadon?

Jay asked, looking at a younger looking Garmadon who was in the middle of a fight.

Cole: It is. Lloyd, that's your dad.

Cole replied as he gestured to Lloyd, who was walking over.

Kai: And there's Master Wu.

Kai added while pointing at a younger Wu, who was standing beside the younger Garmadon.

Nya: He looks so...young.

Lloyd: Look at them, my father and my uncle, Ninjago's two greatest Elemental Masters. I wonder if I'll ever live up to their legacy.

Lloyd said, but he also felt proud and also scared that he won't be as great as the two.

Jay: First Kai and Nya, now Lloyd. It's family picture day at the museum.

Cole: Does anyone recognize this battle?

Zane: Pixel, analyze.

Zane asked the female nindroid inside his head for any answers about the battle depicted on the painting before them.