Scavengers...

Nya was seen inside the Samurai X Cave, looking after Zane. 

Nya: This is bad. I told everyone to go back to the Airjitzu Temple while I got you back online and still nothing. All I got left is trying a total system reboot.

She sighs before she activates the total system reboot, as Zane starts to twitch and stands up. 

Zane: Nya!

Nya: Oh, I'm so glad you're—

Zane walks away from the table but as he starts to talk, he doesn't form normal words, instead he speaks strangely. 

Zane: That potato was a flange 41-823. A narwhal horn is too red as weather is greater than pudding. Fifty sheet auto doc feeder!

Nya quickly grabbed the nindroid before he could walk away, and brings him back to the table. 

Nya: Okay, Zane. Take it easy. That's it.

Zane: Banana curtain nine.

Nya: Oh, come on! I've tried everything. What is going on in there?

She asked herself as she bonked Zane's head with a screwdriver. As she was trying to figure out what was wrong with him, inside Zane's head, PIXAL tried  to answer Nya's question. 

PIXAL: What is going on is I'm trying to unscramble Zane's neural pathways so we can go rescue Cyrus Borg. And you haven't tried everything. You need to realign Zane's neural inputs. Can you hear me? Hello—

Zane: Hello? Hot dog rainy day in seven.

Nya: Okay, maybe what you need is…

PIXAL: Don't say a new binary power core.

Nya: ...a new binary power core! I'll be right back.

She said happily before she rushed towards the exit as PIXAL tried to keep her from leaving the cave, but she wasn't able to get her words through. 

PIXAL: Wait, no! Don't leave!

Zane: Plate! Show! Clipboard!

Back at the Temple of Airjitzu, Kai was fighting against sparring robots while Cole and Jay trained together, as the blue ninja was wearing mittens on his hands and Cole was punching them. 

Cole: Zane is down. Folks disappearing all over town, and we can't do a thing to help! If we just knew why Acronix and Krux are taking people. 

Jay: You know, my theory—

Cole: For the last time, they are not hostages.

Jay: Maybe they're gonna hypnotize them into being an army? Or they're using that armored person to help them? 

Cole: Krux and Acronix already have an army. Of Samurai snakes. And that person isn't working for them. They're probably on our side. 

Jay: Well, you know my other theories—

Cole: Do not say alien abductions again, or dimensional rifts, or elven magic portals!

He said while getting annoyed with Jay, as he uses his Earth Punch on Jay, hurling him in the air. The master of earth gasped before he ran to Jay, concerned. 

Cole: Sorry. It's just...I'm tired of speculating. We need to take action! Right, Kai? Kai? You okay? You haven't been the same since you squared off against Krux. Did...did he do something?

He apologized to Jay before he noticed Kai, as he remembered what happened with the fire ninja back at the museum, as Kai stopped his fight against the sparring robots.