True Potential...

After the victory against Harumi and the Sons of Garmadon, the ninja, Alex and the newly repaired Mr. E, who now goes by Delta, sits by its creator at a table as they watch the ninja, except for Lloyd starts singing during their celebration at Laughy's. 

Ninja: It's time for training and we're getting started. It's on, you know. And we wanna see you whip and shout it. 

We rock!

You roll!

They say go slow!

And everything Just stands so still!

We say go, go!

We’re ready for the fight We know the drill!

It seems so long ago… 

They say go slow!

And everything Just stands so still!

We say go, go… 

Just jump up, kick back, Whip around, and spin!

Then we jump back, Do it again! 

Ninja, go! 

Ninja, go! 

We’re gonna do it again! 

We just jump up, kick back

Whip around… 

Suddenly the music was cut off. Everyone looked over to Lloyd, who called for the music to stop. 

Misako: What is it, Lloyd? 

Lloyd: Look. 

He pointed over the tv behind the counter, as Gayle Gossip was standing outside of the Police Station. 

Dareth: It’s always good to see my beautiful Gayle Gossip, ah. 

“....where an assailant rammed a stolen garbage truck into the front of it. I’m hearing word it was a jail break. A prisoner was freed from custody.” 

Dareth: Okay, maybe not always good. 

He sighed before turning to the Ninja. 

Dareth: Hey, didn’t you just put the princess in jail? You don’t think it’s her, do you? 

Okay, I’m getting verification the prisoner that was freed was the recently apprehended Jade Princess Harumi. Security footage caught the two on video…” 

A clip was then played as it showed Harumi running out of the station with a black figure right behind her. The figure had dark red eyes that were glowing and had… four arms. 

Dareth: Holy cow. That looks like- - *gaps* 

He looked over to the Ninja for answers but they looked down as they were worried and scared. They looked over to Lloyd who was clearly panicking at the sight of his father back. 

Lloyd: That… That’s impossible. 

Kai: Could be anyone. 

Zane: But he has four arms. 

Zane interrupted him as the white ninja earned a punch to the back of his head. 

Jay: So does Mr. E.

Alex: Not anymore. 

He said leaning against a table as Delta stood beside him, staring at the tv worried. 

Lloyd: We stopped the ceremony, didn’t we? 

Jay: I’m telling you, that’s not him. If that’s Lord Garmadon, heh, I’m Lord of the Jig.