Lost in Time...

Everyone watched as Kai, Nya, and Wu followed the Time Twins into the temporal vortex. 

Jay: Kai! Nya! Come back! Kai! Nya! *sobs*Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?

Ray: It was the only way to save Wu.

He weakly replied as he felt the effects of the time blade on his body. 

Jay: Oh, okay. I'm good with it. Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know that?

Maya: I'm Maya. And this is Ray. We are—

She gets cut off by Lloyd. 

Lloyd: Kai and Nya's parents. We saw your portrait at the museum.

Ray: Krux and Acronix traveled back in time with the Reversal Time Blade so our children had to follow.

Alex: Why? 

Maya: Only that Blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope.

Lloyd: Master Wu is with them?

Cole: We have to go help. We just need a time machine. You can build another one, right?

He said as he turned to Cyrus. 

Cyrus: I can't. 

Jay: Oh. I get it. "I can't" is business speak for "It'll cost you big." Okay, businessman, I hear you. Hm, I've got a tenner.

Maya: No Time Blades, no time travel. I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai and Nya return.

Maya said as she stopped Jay from continuing. He then turned to Samurai X and Alex, who was still in his armor. 

Jay: Okay, then, Samurai 2.0. While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?

Samurai X: No. 

Jay: Uh, would a tenner change your mind?

Samurai X: No. 

Jay: What about a piece of candy?

Samurai X: No. 

He turned to Alex as he looked at the lightning ninja confused. 

Jay: What about you? You want some candy if you tell us who's under that?

Alex: Uh… I'm not hungry for any candy right now. 

He quickly denied Jay's bribery of candy to reveal his true identity. 

Maya: What you said is true. Kai and Nya truly are Master Wu's last hope.

Ray: Not just his. All of Ninjag—

Ray stopped talking as he coughed loudly. 

Maya: Ray. What is it?

Ray: On the ship, when Acronix hit me, he was holding a Time Blade and something happened.

He groaned as he slowly explained what happened on the ship as Zane scanned his body. 

Zane: Accelerated physical deterioration, rapid loss of life function. You've been hit with a Time Punch, too.

Lloyd: And there's no cure.

Cole: Wait. You said the Reversal Blade can undo it on Master Wu. Would that work for you, too?

He suggested but Ray shook his head as he caught his breath and he replied. 

Ray: Only if our children retrieve it and return in time.

As they stood around as they waited for either Kai, Nya or Wu to appear through the Vortex Portal. They noticed that Ninjago City suddenly changed as the tall skyscrapers disappeared as the buildings changed to older houses.