Pause and Effect...

Lloyd: And if we do this right, we can find Master Wu, save Cyrus Borg, rescue everyone who was kidnapped, and stop Krux and Acronix. But it'll take stealth, concentration, and precise execution. 

He explained as he laid out their map. 

Jay: And where does the slug fit in?

Alex: Huh? What are you talking about? 

Lloyd: What slug?

Cole noticed the said slug, that was right on his shoulder and he started jumping around. 

Cole: Aah! That one! 

He tries to get the slug off his shoulder. 

Cole: Ew! Ew! Ew! It's so big! So gross!

Lloyd & Jay: *laughing* 

Nya: Hey, guys. What'd we miss?

She asked as her voice startled Jay as he turned to the water ninja before telling her what happened. 

Jay: Hahaha! Cole freaking out over a slug.

Zane: And Lloyd laying out the plan of attack. 

Jay: Hehe. But mostly Cole freaking out.

Alex: *groans* 

Lloyd: As I was saying, Zane will use his sensors to locate Cyrus Borg while Jay and Cole rescue the workers from the warehouse. Alex, you and I will get Master Wu, who's probably in the holding cell. Kai and Nya, you have the toughest job: locating Krux and Acronix. So you take the map. 

Alex: *sarcastically* Yay. 

Nya: We can do that. Right, Kai?

She asked her brother but Kai was busy reading the map and muttering to himself. 

Kai: *muttering* Barracks, holding cell…

Nya: Ahem. Kai?

Kai: *muttering* That's the mess hall and...what's this—

Nya: Kai! 

Kai: What? Yeah, yeah, we got it. Let's go. 

He quickly dismissed his thoughts as he placed the map away. 

Lloyd: Remember, stealth is key. Everyone knows what they're doing? 

Cole: On it.

Jay: Yep. 

Nya: Yup. 

Zane: Affirmative.

Alex: Sure. 

Kai: Oh, yeah. I know exactly what I'm doing. 

Lloyd: Good luck. No pressure, but all of Ninjago is depending on us.

He said to the others as they nodded and went different directions as he clenched his fists while Alex stood behind him, silently watching him.

Lloyd: Okay, where are you Master Wu… 

He muttered as he and Alex made their way around the large swamp, searching for his master. Lloyd turned into a corner before he turned around heading towards another corner as Alex was still quiet, following after him. He didn't see anything in a corner he just walked towards, as he turned back, continued that for a while. 

Lloyd: Ugh… Where could they hide him? 

He questioned as he looked around. 

Alex: I guess he's in some sort of holding cell. But we're just going in circles and that you didn't see this.