Into the Breach...

After freeing Garmadon from his cell in Kryptarium, the Bounty was sailing away from Ninjago City. 

Cole: How far, Nya?

Nya: We're going as fast as we can, but this ship needs some fine tuning for sure.

As the two stood by the wheel, Jay was busy typing away on the UHF, looked around cautiously and found himself looking at Garmadon. 

Garmadon: Hmm. 

Jay: Aah! 

He screamed in surprise and walked over to where the Ninja gathered away from Garmadon. 

Jay: Am I the only one freaking out about this?

Alex: I think it's just you who's freaking out. I'm only feeling annoyed with this whole idea. 

Kai: *sarcastically* Why freak out? Our derange, psychotic, arch-nemesis is now our house guest.

Zane: I find the term "freak out" inadequate and imprecise. I prefer to say I am deeply troubled.

He answered for Kai as he earned a seriously look while Nya looked over at Lloyd, who was watching his "father" inspect everything. 

Nya: Lloyd? Are you sure he can be trusted?

Lloyd: No. Of course not.

He replied as they watched Garmadon continue to inspect everything before he pressed some buttons, causing Jay to get annoyed with Lloyd's answer. 

Jay: Of course not?! That's not what you're supposed to say. You're supposed to say "yes."

Lloyd: What choice do we have? If Master Wu is right, and we're under attack by the Oni, then my father may be our best chance. And anyway, he doesn't have his powers back, so how much trouble can he really cause?

He said not knowing that his "father" had accidentally pressed a button as the main sails folded in and the thrusters turned off. Everyone looked at him, but Garmadon just walked away. 

Zane: Did he just turn off the—

Delta: Yep, he did. 

Alex: He most definitely did. 

Kai: Oh, great.

The three said as the ship began to plummet down to the ocean with great speed. 

All: Ahhh! 

Jay: He shut off the engines! We're gonna crash!

Nya: Zane, the emission switch! Hit the emission switch!

She yelled as the nindroid starts for the emission switch, but he is stopped when Kai crashes into him, pulling him farther away from the emission switch. 

Jay: Ah! I can see the ground! It's getting really close, really fast! 

He screamed in fear as the Bounty was close enough to crash into the land, Zane was able to make his way for the emission switch again, hitting it just in time for the Destiny's Bounty to rise up into the air.

As the ship continued to gain altitude, everyone sighed in relief and tried to catch their breaths and Garmadon returned from wherever he went and noticed the condition the group was in. 

Garmadon: Hmm. That button should be labeled.

Nya: *annoyed* Ugh! It is labeled! It says "Don't push while in motion!"

She shouted but Garmadon just ignored her and climbed down the ladder. 

Zane: Perhaps it would be wise to accompany your father, Lloyd, to prevent further... mishaps.