Dead Man's Squall...

After the ninja picked up Cole and a baby in Ninjago City, the Bounty was approaching the place where the last signal of Zane brought them. Kai was searching below with a bright light as the others were just searching around. Kai found the nindroid, who looked dead, as he wasn’t moving or even breathing. The ninja, except for Kai and Alex, used ropes to get down.  

Lloyd: Zane! Zane, can you hear me? 

Nya: What did they do to him? 

Jay: Say something, Zane. Can you hear us? Zane! 

He questioned Zane, but he didn’t get a reply from the nindroid, their concern grew.  

Lloyd: Pixal. Lower the gurney. Zane’s in bad shape. 

She lowers the gurney down from the bounty, as Jay and Cole grab it before they bring it to Lloyd and Nya. 

Lloyd: Hang on, buddy. Hang on. 

They gently put Zane on the gurney as Kai watched worriedly moving the light to the rope, while Jay and Cole hooked it to the rope. Standing right behind the fire ninja, Alex looked down sadly thinking about how he brought them into this. 

Nya: Okay. Winch him up, Pix. 

The gurney was moved up to the Bounty as the others quickly climbed up and helped connect Zane to some wires that monitored his heart beat.  

Lloyd: How bad is it? 

Pixal: He has extensive damage to all systems. His neural net and cognitive cores suffered severe failures. 

Nya: Can you save him? 

Pixal: I’ve diverted power to critical life functions. But Zane will have to do the work. He must reconfigure his system and reboot himself. 

Harumi: Isn’t there anything we can do? 

Lloyd: We have to keep moving. Or the Sons of Garmadon will find us. They’ll do anything to get their hands on the child. 

Kai: I just don’t get how a baby can be a key. 

Cole: I don’t either, but that’s what they said. They called him the key to the third mask. 

Lloyd: If Cole’s right, we need to disappear. Get as far away from Ninjago City as we can. 

Jay: Hm. Doesn’t seem right. Abandoning Ninjago City. 

Lloyd: We’re not abandoning. There are others who will protect her. 

Kai: Like who? 

Nya: There’s always Samurai X. Whoever that is. Or maybe Alex’s masked friend. 

Lloyd: whoever it is they’re going to have to cover for us until we get a handle on things. Pixal, set a new course. Anywhere but here. 

He said as the Bounty traveled in a new path away from Ninjago City as they looked down at Zane worriedly as Alex stood in the door to the room not saying a word. As the Bounty flew in the quiet night sky in the clouds, the baby Cole brought from the Sons of Garmadon hideout started to cry. Lloyd was holding the baby while Cole placed his hands on his ears from the annoying noise. 

Lloyd: Maybe he’s thirsty. Give him some milk.

Lloyd suggested while he handed the crying baby to Cole.  

Cole: I tried. He doesn’t like milk. 

Cole said as he handed the baby to Kai. 

Jay: What else do babies drink? 

Jay asked while he was freaking out. 

Kai: Don’t ask me, ask him. 

Kai motioned to the baby he was holding before he gave it to Jay.