Iron & Stone...

The three of them were pushed to the ground and were forced to look at what was before them. A man was sitting before them on a throne made out of dragon bones that had four skulls sitting beside it. The man in the chair was creepy, he had a very pale face and had one glowing eye. He wore a black top hat and held a staff in his remaining hand as the other hand wasn't there, it was replaced by a claw.

Kai: His throne. I already hate him.

He mumbled as the man stood up and walked over. He hobbled, due to a peg leg, as he approached Zane and tapped his head with his claw, examining him.

Man: They don't look as I imagined.

He spoke in a gravelly voice as his army started to laugh.

Man: Where did you find them?

Person: To the south. They were building a fortification.

Jay: That's pretty generous. Ha. More like a rickety shack. But after losing everything, who am I to complain?

Person: Did I say you could speak?

The person who stood right behind Jay threatened him as the blue ninja quickly went quiet. The man continued to hobble around them, occasionally looking at their faces before another person spoke to him.

Person: We took them by surprise. There may be more.

Man: Is this true? Are there more of your kind?

Kai: Our kind...?

Zane: No. We're alone.

Woman: Then tell us, who do these diapers belong to?

A woman walked up as she held a diaper in her hand.

Kai: Oh, those are Jay's. Tell 'em Jay.

Jay: Oh. I have a weak bladder.

He said, making the people behind them laugh again.

Man: See how they lie? See their treachery? They cannot help it. It's in their nature.

He explained once the people stopped laughing, with descriptions that didn't seem to fit them.

Zane: Do not reveal anything.

Man: But there is one whom you cannot deceive.

Kai: Okay, now, take it easy there, Captain. Let's not do anything- -

Man: Throw the Oni into the pit!

He declared after cutting Kai off as a person with spider-like legs grabbed the end of the chain and forced them up to their feet and started to led them out of the hut as the crowd began to chant,

"Slab knows. Slab knows..."

Kai: Oni? You're making a mistake!

Zane: We are not Oni!

Jay: Okeydokey. Off we go.

He said still not himself as they were dragged into the blistering sun and heat. The people wandering the village all had the same pale white faces, dark red eyes and black hair, with scars everywhere on their bodies. They stared at three as they were dragged through the village, to wherever "Slab" was located.

Kai: They think we're Oni.

Jay: I know, how funny. And here we thought they were Oni.

He snickered as they were stopped abruptly as two men were carrying a huge piece of metal over to a blacksmiths stand, where they saw a Dragon that was heavily chained up and was forced to use its flames to melt the metal.