How to Build a Dragon...

As Kai, Jay and Zane were being driven back to Dead's End as Jay has a dream back when he first met Wu. It began with him running out of the Junkyard, holding his brand new invention, some wings that could allow him to fly. He climbed the nearest building and began to glide but he crashed into a billboard. Once he got to the ground, groaning from the harsh impact he met a strange old man, who made him a ninja. 

And in real time, Jay slowly opened his eyes as he heard Lloyd's voice speak to him as Muzzle and Daddy No Legs were driving the Dieselnaut, as the eight legged hunter grew angry with hearing Lloyd's voice. 

Lloyd: *on radio* The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits!

Daddy No Legs: Fix your radio, Muzzle. That's driving me crazy.

He complained as the vehicle slowly headed for Dead’s End and Daddy No Legs glanced at the blue ninja. 

Daddy No Legs: Hey, wakey, wakey, ninja! Welcome back to the Dead's End.

Jay: Guys. I heard Lloyd. “The resistance never quits.” It never quits. 

Kai: Looks like we lost Jay again. 

Jay: No, no, no, I’m not crazy. I really heard him. On the radio. 

Zane: If that’s true, then let’s hope Cole and Alex can get us out of here. 

Kai glanced behind the vehicle they were on, as the Wind Dragon was being dragged across the sand as it groaned in pain. 

Kai: Yeah. Get us all out of here. 

As they entered the hunter’s camp, children rushed out of their hunts and started to cheer once they saw another dragon brought in. And once the cage was lowered as Cole and Wu rushed over to Daddy Long Legs who was about to deal with the three.

Cole: We've got it. If we can't shoot straight, may as well make ourselves useful.

He said before Muzzle mumbled before he and Daddy No Legs left the ninja alone. He and Wu walked over to the cage that was holding the three. 

Kai: Tell me you have a plan.

Cole: Well, it's in the early stages.

Wu: He doesn't have a plan. And Alex's busy doing whatever so he also has no plan. 

He answered as they stopped talking when Iron Barron announced that there was going to be a feast that night. 

Cole: With this place swarming with hunters, breaking you out is gonna be impossible. 

Zane: If only Firstbourne paid Iron Baron a visit, we’d have a distraction. 

Jay: Wait, what did you just say? 

Zane: Did I mispronounce the name? The mother of all Dragons you spoke of. It sounds like there’s a lot of history between her and Iron Baron. 

Jay: We’re only confined by the walls we build ourselves. Build the impossible. 

Wu: Yep. Sounds crazy. 

Jay: Those were your words! 

He shot back shouting as he made some hunters who were just passing by look their way and Kai whispered over to Jay. 

Kai: Shh. What are you getting at? 

Jay: Okay, if we can’t wait for the mother of all dragons, we build it. 

Kai: *groans* Now I know you’ve lost it. 

Zane: Jay might be onto something. If we could trick Iron Baron into thinking he’s under attack- -