Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...

Alex slowly woke up and started to freak out, accidentally activating his elemental powers, as flames came out of his hands, as he was stopped when two hands were placed on his arm. He looked to who stopped him, as Delta held his arms as he glanced up at him with sad eyes, before hugging his creator. 

Zane: It’s okay. You’re okay. 

He said standing behind Delta holding his hands out as ice was fired out stopped the flames from burning anything down as Cole peeked into the room. 

Cole: Is everything okay in there? I heard screaming and there was smoke… Hey, he’s okay! 

Alex: Can anyone please tell me what happened last night? 

Zane: From what we saw, some members attacked you and injured your face and they threw you quite hard. Then, Garmadon also hurt you badly, way worse than Lloyd. Your arm was broken and you stained a great number of injuries to your face and stomach. 

Alex: What about Lloyd?

Zane: He’s with Mystake. We’ll take you down to see the others. 

He said as he and Cole walked out of the room, going downstairs where Lloyd and the others were at, as Delta helped Alex safely stand and leave the room. When they entered the room, they saw everyone standing beside a passed out Lloyd who kept mumbling about something and was shivering. 

Jay: Hurry. He’s burning up. 

Mystake: You cannot hurry tea. Only have patience to get it right. …It is ready. 

She spoke holding a cup filled with tea as Delta helped Alex sit down in a nearby chair. 

Cole: Is it going to make him better? 

Mystake: It will heal his wounds, but… 

Nya; But what? 

Kai: *sighs* There’s always a “but.” 

Mystake: It comes with a price. 

Zane: Whatever it is, we will pay it. 

Mystake: I will take no coin for this. I speak of a price for you and your friend. Each of you must lay your hands upon him. The tea will focus your elemental powers to save him. But it may use up all the power you have left. 

Jay: Are you telling me to save him, we could lose our power? 

Mystake: Perhaps. Perhaps not. 

She told them, not giving them a straight answer as Lloyd began to twitch in his sleep but he was struggling more than before. 

Nya: Do it. 

Kai: Wait! You don’t just jump into decisions like this. I mean- - 

Cole: You’re just worried about yourself.

Alex: He’s right, you know. If you were in Lloyd’s condition right now, wouldn’t you want him to help you?  

Kai: Maybe I am. But you saw how powerful Lord Garmadon was. Without our elemental powers, what chance do we have? 

Zane: The decision needs to be unanimous. I will give up my power to save Lloyd. 

Jay: Me too. 

Cole: It’s not even a choice. 

Everyone put their hands on Lloyd’s body, ready to give him their elemental power to the green ninja, as they looked over to Kai, who had his arms crossed before he reluctantly followed his friends and put his hand on Lloyd. Mystake smiled before she gave Lloyd the tea, the ninja’s hands started to glow in colors of their powers before the glow stopped from the hands as Lloyd opened his eyes as he screamed in pain before he passed out now, as his green eyes were now dull black.