The Quiet One...

The ninja were busy repairing the Bounty as Zane scanned the area for any signs of both Lloyd and Harumi, but he didn’t find them as Pixal walked up to him. 

Pixal: Any sign of Lloyd and Rumi?

Zane: Negative. Should I gather a search party?

Pixal: In this jungle, it’s better to stay with the Bounty. Let’s get her mended and the computer up and running, so we can re-establish our com-link. 

They walked away from the head of the Bounty as Cole was busy holding the baby, wondering what the baby’s name was. 

Cole: What do you think that baby’s name is? You think he looks like a Cole Jr.? 

Jay: I think you should put the baby down and help us out. 

He said as he crawled out of the broken thruster as he pulled out the mech’s sword before he spoke to Zane through the coms.  

Jay: Okay, Zane, give it another try. 

But he didn’t get a reply from the nindroid as static as all he could hear in the coms. 

Kai: Zane? Come in, Zane. 

He called on his coms but he got the same thing, static as Jay sighed annoyed. 

Jay: Oh, great. Now the radios aren’t working. 

He whined before they heard a creature off in the distance growl as the three were scared for what was out in the jungle.

Cole: What do you think that was? 

Kai: Probably just some cute little critter? 

Jay: Or a bigger critter. A great big vicious critter with lots of teeth and claws and pinchers. 

Cole: You can’t tell all that from how it sounds. 

Jay: Oh, yeah? If you listen real carefully… 

He said trying to listen for the growl from earlier as a loud beep was heard as Zane’s voice followed after it, startling the three. 

Zane: Did you guys say something? 

Kai: Heh. Any luck reaching Lloyd? 

Zane: Pixal and I have only been able to repair the shortwave com-link. It appears we won’t be able to find them until we get the Bounty over these trees. Ready to test the thrusters? 

Cole: Let’s give it a go. 

Kai: Fire it up. 

Jay: Go for it. 

Pixal pushed a level up  while Zane pulled a level back, as the thrusterJay was working on turned back on and was working. 

Cole: Ha, ha. It’s working.  

Kai: I’ll say. Fi-ya. 

But the engine suddenly started to shake as Kai was still on top of it and before long, the thruster started to smoke like crazy right after a loud explosion erupted from it. Alex walked out of where he was hiding inside the broken Bounty as he watched the thruster go crazy. 

Jay: Abort, abort. 

Kai: Shut it down. Shut it down. 

They cried out as Zane quickly turned the thruster off and as the smoke disappeared Jay was covered in ash as he got even more upset. 

Jay: That’s it. I’ve had it. 

He whined as it made everyone including Alex laugh. Everyone turned to face the now laughing boy, as if they never heard him do that besides being angry, as he felt their gazes on him before he went to where he was hiding. They stood there not sure how to bring up how Alex was able to use Fire, Ice and Lighting as a loud thump was heard beside the Bounty. The Samurai X mech flew down and Nya made it pose proudly.