The Darkness Comes Part 2...

As Wu mentioned that a darkness was coming, made everyone, including Alex and Delta, unsure to say, as they ran after Wu as he quickly grabbed Faith to his arms, towards the Monastery. And as they rushed back up, they heard a loud noise overhead, as a large ship that closely resembled the Bounty stopped outside of the walls. And once Wu reached the gates, he didn't stop for one second until he entered the main building and closed the door, making the ninja wait outside of it.

And after a few minutes of waiting, Wu stepped out of the building as Misako was seen gently placing a wet cloth over Faith's head before Wu closed the door.

Lloyd: How is she?

Nya: Will she be okay?

Wu: I have given her a powerful healing potion. She will recover. As will Firstborne, though it will take time.

Cole: Did she say what happened?

Wu: She said...

He began as he placed a leaf into a cup of tea, as the contents started to change to a mucky black as black smoke started to emerge in the cup.

Wu: ...a darkness swept over the Realm of Oni and Dragon. She tried to resist it, but it grew and grew, consuming all in its path. Those who were touched by it were frozen where they stood like statues.

Lloyd: I was at Kryptarium Prison visiting my father. He said something similar. He said, "The darkness is coming."

He said as Wu gave him a stern but thoughtful look as the same darkness was mentioned.

Jay: Well, that's creepy.

He said as he walked over to Wu and blew the smoke away from the cup as Cole spoke up.

Cole: But what is it? What is the darkness?

Wu: What else did he say?

Lloyd: Something about "The Bringers of Doom."

Wu: Bringers of Doom?

He repeated before he rushed to the library inside as the ninja closely followed after him for more answers. And once he entered the library, he grabbed an old looking book from a shelf and opened it up, searching.

Wu: There. That's it.

Cole: I don't like the look of that.

Kai: Me neither. What is it?

Wu: It is an Oni.

Alex: I don't like the sound of it, at all.

Delta: Uh-huh.

He began as the page he stopped on was an image of a horned Oni holding a large spear-like weapon. And right below it, was a tendrils of darkness that was consuming the light spot of the page.

Wu: My father called them the Bringers of Doom. he feared they would one day spread out from their realm and cover all the lands of creation in darkness.

Jay: *laughs* That's a crazy legend. Good thing it's just a legend, right?

Wu: Many legends begin in truth. And if there is any truth to this... we must prepare.

Lloyd: How?

Wu: We must warn Ninjago City. There isn't a moment to lose.

He said as everyone rushed out of the room towards the Bounty, ready to warn Ninjago City of the coming darkness.

Cole: Good thing we have the Bounty back.

And as they climbed onto the new Bounty, they rushed to the main, and were amazed by all the new stuff it had and the original stuff.