The Weakest Link...

The next morning everyone but Alex and Faith were fast asleep after driving all throughout the night. As the boy was busy working on his speeder, Faith walks up to the fire and stomps it out before walking towards the sleeping ninja. 

Faith: The sun is up, we must go.

She said as she pulled the cover off of Jay as he started to whine like a child. 

Jay: Heyyy. Whatever happened to breakfast being the most important meal?

Faith: We're getting closer to the Firstbourne's nest. We will eat when the Son of the Spinjitzu Master has the Dragon Armor, and we are all in Ninyeego.

Zane: It's Ninjago. It's really not that hard to pronounce.

Kai: Oh, to be back home, in a real bed.

Jay: Mmm, with real food.

Cole: And cake. Why did I ever give up cake?

Jay: *snorts* Because your body is a temple.

Faith: What is this, cake?

She said confused as she turned to Alex who just shrugged before she looked at Cole. 

Cole: Imagine all that is good, baked into warm and moist. Then add a sweet, sugary frosting, that's cake.

Faith: You sound excited, but are you ready for what lies ahead.

Zane: You explained that Firstbourne is awaiting for the return of the First Spinjitzu Master. Being reunited with the son would be a good thing.

Faith: And what if it is not? Coming face to face with a Dragon is one thing, but facing the Mother of all Dragons is a test you cannot fail. Our chains are our only means of survival in this realm. We live and die by these iron bonds and are mastery of these tools. 

She started as she grabbed an extra chain gun from her speeder and dropped it in Kai's hands. 

Faith: Let me see you chain that rock. Don't worry, it will not move, it should be easy.

She pointed at a large rock which was sitting out in the open. 

Faith: Don’t worry, it will not move. It should be easy. 

Kai: Yeah, yeah. I got it. Watch and learn. 

He said as he lined up the shot and once he let go of the trigger the opposite happened of launching the chain, Kai was sent flying backwards right into a giant boulder and he landed face first into the sand. As Kai crashed into the sand, the chain was launched in the air as it wrapped around Cole, knocking him over. 

Jay: *laughs* At least you got the master of rock. *laughing* 

Kai: *groans* It was harder than it looks. 

Faith: Perhaps we should work on this. 

She mumbled as she grabbed three more chain guns and gave them to the rest. All four of the ninja stood on each side of the rock and stood at an equal distance from each other while Faith stood beside Wu and Alex watched sitting on a rock by the two. 

Kai: All right, the first to wrap their chain around that rock wins. 

The three aimed and took the shot and they missed. But as the three were confused by what happened, Zane was taking his time with it. He angled his gun in such a way, he was able to make it the first try. The three stood there shocked and in disbelief as the nindroid smiled. 

Zane: Did I win? 

Kai: I didn’t know you were competing. Heh. 

Jay: Uh…yeah, I thought you were the judge.